Milani Dolce Baked Bronzer ($8.99 for 0.25 oz.) is a light, golden brown with strong, warm yellow undertones and barely-there gold pearl and flecks of gold micro-sparkle over a more matte base. The texture was somewhat powdery, thin, and more prone to sheering out, which resulted in a product that was hard to over-do (which I know some will prefer).
It had semi-sheer coverage that was buildable to semi-opaque coverage with two to three layers, and the powder was easy to apply and blend out; the latter was its biggest strength. It started to fade visibly after seven hours of wear on me.
- Wet 'n' Wild Ticket to Brazil (P, $4.99) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- Laura Mercier Tres Modern (LE, ) is more shimmery, lighter (95% similar).
- Guerlain Terracotta Gold Light (LE, $60.00) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- Wet 'n' Wild Palm Beach Ready (P, $4.99) is more shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- Chanel Medium Light (P, $58.00) is lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- Burberry London With Love (LE, $68.00) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- Chanel Medium (P, $58.00) is lighter (90% similar).
- Givenchy Ambre Saison (P, $52.00) is more shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- NARS Zen (P, $30.00) is less shimmery, lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- ColourPop Feisty Much (PiP, $8.00) is less shimmery, cooler (85% similar).
Mica (Ci 77019), Talc, Dimethicone, Isospropyl Palmitate, Polysorbate-20, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate,Isohexadecane, Caprylyl Glycol, Sorbitan Stearate, Simmondsia Chinensis Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Polysorbate 80, Hexylene Glycol, Lauroyl Lysine, Sorbitan Oleate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Silica, Tin Oxide, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Dehydroacetate. +/-May Contain: Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891).
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.