Milani Bronze Splendore Baked Highlighter ($10.99 for 0.28 oz.) is a darker gold with strong, warm orange undertones and a metallic finish. It had nearly opaque pigmentation in a single layer, which wasn’t true to the “buildable” claim the brand made about this formula. The texture was smooth enough, but it was thin and firmer in the pan, so it required a heavier hand or a denser brush to pick up product evenly.
The powder applied fairly evenly and blended out without too much work, though it could have been more blendable overall. It lasted well for seven and a half hours before fading noticeably.
- Dose of Colors Gold is the New Black (P, $28.00) is lighter (95% similar).
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Gilty (LE, $49.00) is more shimmery, lighter (95% similar).
- Catrice Warm Embrace (P, $6.99) is less shimmery, warmer (95% similar).
- LORAC Fearless (LE, $23.00) is lighter (95% similar).
- Bobbi Brown Moon Glow (P, $48.00) is less shimmery, lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- Melt Cosmetics Gold Ore (P, $39.00) is less shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Wet 'n' Wild Holly Gold-head (LE, $4.99) is lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- ColourPop Boy Next Door (P, $8.00) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- ColourPop On the Loose (PiP, $8.00) is more shimmery, lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- MAC La Leyenda (LE, $37.00) is darker (90% similar).
Mica, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Dimethicone, Isononyl Isononanoate, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Octyldodecanol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Nylon-12, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Beheneth-25 Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Polysorbate 20, Polyisoprene, Tin Oxide, Silica, Talc, BHT, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate +/- May Contain: Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491)
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.