Melt Cosmetics Honey Thief Blush ($22.00 for 0.17 oz.) is a muted, medium pink with strong,w arm undertones and a matte finish. It had opaque pigmentation in a single layer, though it was powdery to the point where it sheered out a bit when applied and blended out initially. It was pigmented enough that I wouldn’t describe the formula as buildable, which was how it was supposed to be. The texture felt finely-milled and silky, despite the powderiness, and it blended out well on my skin. It lasted nicely for eight hours on me before fading noticeably.
- Make Up For Ever B306 (P, $23.00) is more shimmery, lighter, warmer (95% similar).
- KIKO 102 Natural Pink (P, $12.00) is warmer (90% similar).
- Kevyn Aucoin Dolline (P, $37.00) is lighter (95% similar).
- Milani Coral Beams #4 (PiP, ) is darker, warmer (95% similar).
- NARS Angel Pride I (LE, $30.00) is cooler (90% similar).
- Tarte Unleashed (LE, $29.00) is lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- Colour Pop Soul Mate (LE, $7.00) is more shimmery, lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- MAC Immortal Flower (LE, $24.00) is more shimmery, lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Pretty Vulgar Sweet Revenge (P, $26.00) is more shimmery, darker, warmer (90% similar).
- bareMinerals Swoon (LE, $19.00) is brighter (90% similar).
$22.00/0.17 oz. - $129.41 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to have "buildable" coverage that "melts into skin flawlessly." They were quite pigmented--opaque in one layer--where less was more, particularly if you actually desired buildable coverage out of the product. The texture was thin, smooth, and silky with moderate powderiness in the pan. The blush blended out well on my skin and didn't appear dry nor were they prone to emphasizing my skin texture. They lasted eight hours on me before fading visibly.
Browse all of our Melt Cosmetics Blush swatches.
Talc, Mica, Zinc Stearate, Boron Nitride, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Dimethicone, Octyldodecanol, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Nylon 12, Magnesium Carbonate, Lauroyl Lysine, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Silica, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol May Contain (+/-): Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Yellow Oxide (Ci 77492), Red Oxide (Ci 77491), Black Oxide (Ci 77499), Yellow 5 Lake (Ci 19140), Ultramarines (Ci 77007).