Maybelline Purple (100) Master Holographic Prismatic Highlighter ($9.99 for 0.17 oz.) is a sparkling, pale white base with lavender sparkle and glitter. It had a soft, loosely pressed consistency that was noticeably sparkly/glittery. The flecks adhered decently to bare skin but a fair amount of them disappeared as I blended and spread the product across my cheekbones. It looked more subtle than I expected, but there were moments where it seemed to sparkle quite a bit. I found that it did not really look glittery or shiny until layered over a more contrasting color (like a mid-tone or deeper blush). On me, it was hard to judge wear since it was a lot of sparkle and not much in the way of color, but it seemed to last around six hours but there was noticeably less glitter on my cheekbones then than when I had applied.
- Bite Beauty Blush Pearl (P, $24.00) is less shimmery (95% similar).
- Colour Pop Spellbound (LE, $8.00) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- Anastasia Unicorn (LE, ) is less shimmery (95% similar).
- Anastasia Ethereal (LE, ) is darker (90% similar).
- Colour Pop Showtime (LE, $8.00) is less shimmery (90% similar).
- Wet 'n' Wild White Raven (LE, $4.99) is less shimmery (90% similar).
- Pat McGrath Iridescent Pink (003) (PiP, ) (90% similar).
- Colour Pop Eternal Sunshine (-, $8.00) is darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Anastasia Magic (LE, ) is warmer (90% similar).
- Stila Monarch (LE, $30.00) is warmer (90% similar).
Caprylic / Capric Triglyceride, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Diisostearyl Malate, Phenyl Trimethicone, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Dimethicone, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Dimethicone / Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Silica, Sorbic Acid, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tin Oxide, Hydrogen Dimethicone, Tocopherol, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate. May Contain: Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide.