Marc Jacobs Beauty Tan-tastic O!Mega Bronzer Coconut Perfect Tan ($49.00 for 0.80 oz.) is a muted, medium-dark brown with neutral-to-warm, red undertones and a mostly matte finish. It had good pigmentation, which was buildable to full coverage with less than two layers. The consistency was smooth, denser in the pan but not so firm that it was a challenge to get product to transfer onto a brush. It certainly would work with the coordinating, limited edition Bronze brush, but it worked just as fine with other blush and bronzer brushes I have. The bronzer wore well for eight and a half hours on me.
It’s a limited edition powder bronzer that’s supposed to have a “radiant matte” finish with a “jet-milled powder” that “blends effortlessly” and is scented with a “coconut fragrance.” First thing worth pointing out is that the bronzer is huge–it is double to triple the size of the average powder bronzer on the market–so the price point is almost a “steal” given the brand’s general pricing. It is heavily scented, though I did not notice the scent much, if at all, once applied to the skin, and the scent was coconutty with a hint of sunscreen to me–it felt very beachy but not just pure coconut.
- ColourPop Wild Card (LE, $8.00) is lighter, warmer (95% similar).
- NARS Seaside (LE, $40.00) (95% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty The Afternooner (Bronzer) (LE, ) is warmer (95% similar).
- NARS Casino (LE, $40.00) is darker (95% similar).
- bareMinerals Faux Tan Matte (LE, ) is lighter (95% similar).
- Cover FX Suntan Bronze (Left) (PiP, ) is warmer (90% similar).
- Kosas Medium (P, $34.00) is more shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- Natasha Denona Neutral Beige (Right) (PiP, ) is darker, warmer (90% similar).
- NARS Samoa (P, $38.00) is darker (90% similar).
- Dior Amber Bronze (06) (P, $48.00) is darker, cooler (90% similar).
Talc, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Zinc Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Parfum/Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethiconol, Hexylene Glycol, Isononyl Isononanoate, Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Linalool, Coumarin.
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.