Marc Jacobs Beauty Tan-tastic O!Mega Bronzer Coconut Perfect Tan ($49.00 for 0.80 oz.) is a muted, medium-dark brown with subtle, warm rosy undertones and a matte finish. It had good pigmentation with a soft, silky consistency that was incredibly easy to apply and blend out on my skin. It had a matte finish but did not appear too flat or matte/dry on my skin. It wore well for eight and a half hours on me before starting to fade. The powder has a strong, coconut scent that’s a little sweet. I found that the quality and color was consistent with last year’s release for the most part–if pressed, I’d say this year’s is a touch rosier overall and a bit softer in texture but has a similar look and feel on the skin.
- Colour Pop Wild Card (LE, $8.00) is lighter, warmer (95% similar).
- NARS Seaside (LE, $40.00) (95% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty The Afternooner (Bronzer) (LE, ) is warmer (95% similar).
- NARS Casino (LE, $40.00) is darker (95% similar).
- bareMinerals Faux Tan Matte (LE, ) is lighter (95% similar).
- L'Oreal Deep (03) (P, $14.99) is more shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Tantalize (106) (P, ) is brighter (90% similar).
- MAC Sun-soaked Strip (LE, $30.00) is more shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- Cover FX Suntan Bronze (Left) (PiP, ) is warmer (90% similar).
- Natasha Denona Neutral Beige (Right) (PiP, ) is darker, warmer (90% similar).
Talc, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Zinc Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Parfum/Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethiconol, Hexylene Glycol, Isononyl Isononanoate, Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Linalool, Coumarin.