Marc Jacobs Beauty Tan-tastic O!Mega Bronzer Coconut Perfect Tan ($49.00 for 0.80 oz.) is a muted, medium-dark brown with subtle, warm rosy undertones and a matte finish. It had good pigmentation with a soft, silky consistency that was incredibly easy to apply and blend out on my skin. It had a matte finish but did not appear too flat or matte/dry on my skin. It wore well for eight and a half hours on me before starting to fade. The powder has a strong, coconut scent that’s a little sweet. I found that the quality and color was consistent with last year’s release for the most part–if pressed, I’d say this year’s is a touch rosier overall and a bit softer in texture but has a similar look and feel on the skin.
- Colour Pop Wild Card (LE, $8.00) is lighter, warmer (95% similar).
- NARS Seaside (LE, $40.00) (95% similar).
- bareMinerals Faux Tan Matte (LE, ) is lighter (95% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty The Afternooner (Bronzer) (LE, ) is warmer (95% similar).
- NARS Casino (LE, $40.00) is darker (95% similar).
- Kevyn Aucoin Desert Nights (P, $48.00) is lighter, warmer (85% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty Soleil Afterglow (Bronzer) (LE, ) is darker (90% similar).
- MAC Matte Bronze (P, $28.00) is lighter, warmer (80% similar).
- Estee Lauder Java Sun (LE, $65.00) is lighter, warmer (95% similar).
- Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze (Original) (PiP, ) is more shimmery, lighter (85% similar).
Talc, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Zinc Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Parfum/Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethiconol, Hexylene Glycol, Isononyl Isononanoate, Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Linalool, Coumarin.