Marc Jacobs Beauty Tan-tastic O!Mega Bronzer Coconut Perfect Tan ($49.00 for 0.80 oz.) is a muted, medium-dark brown with subtle, warm rosy undertones and a matte finish. It had good pigmentation with a soft, silky consistency that was incredibly easy to apply and blend out on my skin. It had a matte finish but did not appear too flat or matte/dry on my skin. It wore well for eight and a half hours on me before starting to fade. The powder has a strong, coconut scent that’s a little sweet. I found that the quality and color was consistent with last year’s release for the most part–if pressed, I’d say this year’s is a touch rosier overall and a bit softer in texture but has a similar look and feel on the skin.
- ColourPop Wild Card (LE, $8.00) is lighter, warmer (95% similar).
- NARS Seaside (LE, $40.00) (95% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty The Afternooner (Bronzer) (LE, ) is warmer (95% similar).
- NARS Casino (LE, $40.00) is darker (95% similar).
- bareMinerals Faux Tan Matte (LE, ) is lighter (95% similar).
- Cover FX Suntan Bronze (Left) (PiP, ) is warmer (90% similar).
- Kosas Medium (P, $34.00) is more shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- Natasha Denona Neutral Beige (Right) (PiP, ) is darker, warmer (90% similar).
- NARS Samoa (P, $38.00) is darker (90% similar).
- Dior Amber Bronze (06) (P, $48.00) is darker, cooler (90% similar).
Talc, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Dimethicone, Octyldodecyl Stearoyl Stearate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Zinc Stearate, Caprylyl Glycol, Parfum/Fragrance, Phenoxyethanol, Dimethiconol, Hexylene Glycol, Isononyl Isononanoate, Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Linalool, Coumarin.
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.