MAC Ruffian Collection for Summer 2012
Cult New York designers Brian Wolk and Claude Morais of Ruffian bring their infamous swagger to M·A·C in three exclusive Ruffian Manicures and Lipsticks. Each ready-to-wear set includes 24 nails that are pre-glued and in assorted sizes to ensure a couture-worthy fit. Touch and go with Spectator ovals, an inky spin on the classic French manicure; turn everything to gold with gilded tips à la Demilune; or push buttons in five-alarm Demoiselle talons. For the power pout: Ruffian Red, Ruffian Naked, a creamy beige, and Ruffian Gold, its 24-carat kin. A triple-threat of colour, texture and style.
Lipstick ($14.50 U.S. / $17.50 CDN) (Limited Edition)
- Ruffian Naked Pale peachy nude (Matte)
- Ruffian Gold Gold glitter metallic (Frost)
- Ruffian Red Classic rich blue red (Matte)
Ruffian Manicure ($25.00 U.S. / $30.00 CDN) (Limited Edition)
- Spectator Cream with black half moon, black French tip and black Ruffian ensignia (Creme)
- Demoiselle Ruffian red with white half moon and black French tip (Creme)
- Demilune Matte black with chrome gold half moon (Matte)
Availability: June 18th, 2012 online at maccosmetics.com (North America); September 2012 at select MAC online locations for international
See more photos!