MAC Mickey Contractor Look
This was a super quick look I threw together to test out the new Mickey Contractor collection (as well as have some something on for taking blush and lip swatches!). You can see how Ivy is sheer on the first pass!
You will need the following…
- Eyes: NARS Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Base (neutral eyeshadow base), MAC Jaan Eyeshadow (softened orange-tinged brown), MAC Vivah Eyeshadow (dark brown with gold sparkle), MAC Folie Eyeshadow (red-tinged brown), Burberry Trench Eyeshadow, MAC Ivy Fluidline (green), Urban Decay Perversion 24/7 Liner (black) Chanel Inimitable Intense Mascara (black)
- Face: Make Up For Ever HD Foundation (140), Burberry Pressed Powder (03)
- Cheeks: MAC Sur Blush (neutral pink-brown)
- Lips: MAC Yash Lipstick (peachy nude), MAC Lust Lipglass (rosy nude)
- Brushes: 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 222 (fluffy crease brush), 263 (angled eyeliner brush), 116 (dense blush brush)
- Substitutes: Jaan = Soft Brown; Vivah = Sable; Ivy = Urban Decay Graffiti; Perversion = Feline, Zero; Sur = Prism; Yash = Velvet Teddy
For eyes, start by applying Smudgeproof as your eyeshadow base all over the eye area with the 249. Using the 239, apply Jaan eyeshadow on the inner two-thirds of the lid and pull upwards along the inner crease. Lightly blend Vivah eyeshadow on the outer corner of the lid with the 239. Next, apply Folie into the crease with the 222, lightly blending onto the outer lid. Blend Trench eyeshadow with the crease shade and highlight the brow bone. Bring everything together by applying Perversion eyeliner on the lower lash line and Ivy fluidline on the upper lash line. Apply Jaan eyeshadow on lower lower lash line to brighten. Finish by sweeping lashes with Inimitable Intense mascara.
For cheeks, apply Sur blush on the apples of the cheeks and sweep upwards towards the temple with the 116.
For lips, apply Yash lipstick topped with Lust lipglass for a complementing lip.
Check out more photos!