MAC Art Library Collection for Spring 2019
Release Date + Collection Info
Introducing 3 expert-curated eye palettes developed by M•A•C Artists! Take your makeup skills to the next level and ignite your inspiration with the chic, heated shades of the FLAME-BOYANT palette. Bare your soul with the intensely pigmented neutrals of the NUDE MODEL palette, or go avant-garde with the runway-ready range of IT’S DESIGNER palette. Each palette is carefully coordinated for high-impact, next-level eye artistry- and designed to get you started on your next masterpiece!
2/14 at Nordstrom, 2/25 at MAC online
Flame-boyant Art Library x 12 Palette, $48.00 (Permanent)
- Amber Lights Peachy-brown with shimmer (Frost)
- Samoa Silk Warm orangey-beige (Matte)
- Rule Vivid orange (Matte)
- Dali Wood Burnt-brick orange (Matte)
- Fan the Flames Warm reddish copper (Frost)
- Louvre at First Sight Cool red (Matte)
- Flame Boyant Metallic red (Frost)
- Everyone’s Darling Warm wine burgundy (Matte)
- Dada Issues Peachy-brown (Matte)
- La Vida Mocha Brown with bronze pearl (Frost)
- Embark Intense reddish-brown (Matte)
- What’s the Pointillism White gold pearl (Frost)
It's Designer Art Library x 12 Palette, $48.00 (Limited Edition)
- Starry Night Sheer plum rose with green flip pearl (Frost)
- Bright Pink Intense fuchsia-pink (Matte)
- My Kid Could Make That Lime-green (Matte)
- It’s Designer Metallic orangey-bronze (Frost)
- Darkroom Metallic purple (Frost)
- Gallerina Metallic turquoise (Frost)
- High Concept Bright-silver (Frost)
- If It Ain’t Baroque Bright-gold (Frost)
- Chrome Yellow Vivid bright yellow (Matte)
- Triennial Wave Cool blue (Satin)
- Can’t Afford This Bright neon orange (Matte)
- Carbon Intense black (Matte)
Nude Model Art Library x 12 Palette, $48.00 (Permanent)
- Shroom Soft beige with shimmer (Satin)
- L.E.S. Artiste Metallic silver grey (Frost)
- Sandstone Cool grey-beige (Matte)
- Dance in the Dark Deep blackened plum (Matte)
- Sugar Plum Cool plum (Matte)
- Nude Model Metallic taupe (Frost)
- Drop the Robe Beige with gold pearl (Frost)
- Tete-a-tint Peachy soft neutral (Matte)
- Pleasing to the Eye Mid-tone rose (Matte)
- Outre Mustardy-brown (Matte)
- Espresso Muted golden brown (Matte)
- Gogh Lightly Light metallic olive-green (Frost)
Lipstickk, $18.50 (Permanent)
- You Wouldn’t Get It Mid-tone pink (Matte)
- Down to an Art Peachy nude (Matte)
- Soar Deep mauvish plum (Matte)
Comments on this post are closed.
It’s Designer Art looks very neon. I hope it is when applied!
Soar Lipstick? Uh oh, I think I might have to break the no-buy and get this one.
Caught my eye too.
It’s Designer looks like a really fun set of shades, if the performance is there. Nude Model seems to have an impressive selection of cool tones. I can probably dupe it at this point, but still, it’s nice to see! Flame-boyant seems pretty much like Modern Renaissance for MAC loyalists, though.
I’m loving some of the names – My Kid Could Paint That, Gogh Lightly, Dada issues – and I like the packaging but there’s nothing here for me. Each of the palettes contains both shades I already own (almost always a downer) or those I’ve chosen not to purchase over the years (Rule, Tete a Tint – thought that’s a perfect name for inclusion in this palette – Outre and Crapon….ooops, I mean “Carbon”).
Woe I m excited with this !! Can’t wait to see swatches.
Oh! love these colors — but I must say I’m a bit of a bookworm and loved being in the library growing up 🙂
Even though I probably don’t need anything from this collection, I will be very curious to see how they do. Nude Model may well be everything I’m not quite finding in my UD Naked 1 and 2 palettes, as it has a pale olive and plummer hues than N1 does. Soar in a tube could be a major hit, too.
Lol guess MAC is running out of themes! So let’s just put a book on their heads!! Wonder whose idea this was? The bright palette looks interesting.
OK, I have to say that is the most bizarre print ad I’ve seen in a while, lol!
Soar looks interesting.
These palettes look interesting and with MAC, you never know how good or otherwise they are.
Darn, I was really hoping that lime green was a new single.
Wow. I’m not usually a fan of recent (like the past five years) MAC collections, but this one catches my eye! I hope the quality is there.
Love the packaging of the palettes!
Great packaging and theme, and there are some clever names. I never know what MAC’s palettes are going to be like, but if It’s Designer Art reviews well, I might get it.
Soar lipstick “deep mauvish plum” sounds really tempting! The would be the item I’d be most likely to get.
[sigh] Really don’t need these, and have been avoiding MAC’s ridiculous release avalanche like the plague, but as an artist, the packaging and theme have hooked me hard. Aaaargh! The two nude-ish palettes not only make me want, they make me want to pull out my pastels and do a portrait. The latter is good, the former … give me strength!
These look so fun! I definitely don’t need any more eyeshadows and am doing a low-buy this year, but if I didn’t already have so much makeup that I want to use, I would jump on these. As a book-lover, I love the packaging and the promotional image 🙂
I’m pretty sure the girl on the bottom is the daughter of MAC senior artist Ashley Rudder. I’m not interested in this collection (at least, not until I see product photos and swatches), but I thought it was cool that she is featured in the promo image. If I recall correctly, the model’s name is Simone.
Really like the colorful palette, though I don’t need it. UD’s Electric one was enough for me, but then… 😉