LYS Beauty Harmony No Limits Matte Bronzer ($18.00 for 0.23 oz.) is a medium brown with muted, warm undertones and a matte finish. It had semi-opaque, buildable pigmentation with a soft, lightly powdery consistency that felt a little drier to me, by touch, but it applied evenly and did not appear dry or powdery on my skin. It lasted nicely for eight hours before fading visibly.
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- ColourPop All the Feels (PiP, $8.00) is lighter (95% similar).
- Kevyn Aucoin Desert Nights (P, $48.00) is darker (95% similar).
- Tarte Peppermint Mocha (LE, ) is warmer (95% similar).
- MAC Acoustica (LE, $28.00) is darker (95% similar).
- ColourPop Skinny Dip (P, $8.00) is lighter (90% similar).
- Physicians Formula Deep Bronzer (P, $14.99) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Dior Warm Sunrise (004) (P, $48.00) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty Bronze Age (P, $110.00) is more shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- ColourPop Carry-On (P, $8.00) is more shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- Makeup by Mario Medium Dark (P, $28.00) is cooler (90% similar).
$18.00/0.23 oz. - $78.26 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to be "ultra-buildable" and be "easy-to-blend." They were more semi-opaque to opaque in pigmentation, though the softer consistency made it possible to pick up less product for an "ultra-buildable" application if desired. The texture felt velvety and finely-milled in the pan, but there was a little dryness, too. There was a bit of excess powder kicked up in the pan.
They applied better than anticipated, as the formula seemed to soften on my skin and did not appear dry. Most of the shades applied well over bare skin as well as over foundation, but I noticed the deeper shades were more blendable over a more matte finish, though, whether that meant matte foundation or over a setting powder, as they sometimes darkened or applied heavily to one area and did not blend out as readily from there. The bronzers wore well for eight hours on me overall.
Browse all of our LYS Beauty No Limits Matte Bronzer swatches.
Mica, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Starch, Boron Nitride, Magnesium Stearate, Triethylhexanoin, Octyldodecanol, Isononylisononanoate, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Niacinamide, Sodium Hyaluronate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Aqua/Water/Eau, Propylene Glycol. May Contain [+/-]: Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci77492, Ci 77499), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Ultramarines (Ci 77007), Red 6 (Ci 15850).
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.