About this Look
Here’s a fun look I put together using all three palettes from my Sydney Grace collaboration (Light versions for mattes).
I applied REACHING ZENITH (LIGHT) into the crease with a fluffy, blending brush. I layered on OCTOBER ODYSSEY (LIGHT) above using the same fluffy, blending brush to get a really soft, diffused blend.
Using a flat, shader brush, I applied MAGELLAN'S LIGHT to the inner tearduct and then used a fluffy, blending brush to diffuse and spread it upward toward my inner brow bone area. I used a small, precise shader brush to apply PHOENIX AWAKENS to the very inner portion of my lid. I used a flat, shader brush to apply MY CONSTELLATION to the outer third of my lid, gently diffusing into the crease (just barely, only to connect this shade to the crease color).
I patted on PHOSPHENES using a fingertip to the center of my lid, and then I used a the edge of a shader brush to gently diffuse TEMPTALIA between Phoenix Awakens and Phosphenes. I used a large, shader brush to apply HEART-DOG to the brow bone and used a fluffy, blending brush to gingerly apply MAGELLAN'S LIGHT below it (to add some warmth).
For the lower lash line, I used a pencil brush to apply the following: GALACTIC MUSE on the outer third, BOREALIS on the middle third, and LUNAR ILLUMINATION on the inner third.
- Inner tearduct: Magellan's Light
- Inner lid: Phoenix Awakens, Temptalia
- Middle of lid: Phosphenes
- Outer lid: My Constellation
- Crease: Reaching Zenith (Light)
- Above crease: October Odyssey (Light)
- Browbone: Heart-dog, Magellan's Light
- Lower lash line: Perversion, Lunar Illumination, Borealis, Galactic Muse
- Cheeks: Magellan's Light, Heart-dog
- Lips: Divine