About this Look
My favorite colors of her Bronze palette accentuated by the Glam palette! I think it’s a look you may wear from work to night (that is if you like slightly darker smoky eyes.)
Here's how I achieved this look:
- First "Crease" (Glam) as my overall eye base (lid, crease and under brow area)
- Then "Rhodium" (Bronze) as my center lid color
- Then "Center Eye Lid" (pinkish- Glam) as my inner corner color blended into "Rhodium" (almost to the mid eye)
- "Deep Dive" (Bronze) for the outer eye lid and "V" over onto the outer lower brow and blended over "Rhodium"
- "Transition" (Glam) as my blending color over the three on the brow
- Then "Inner Corner" (silverfish - Glam) under my eyebrow over "Transition"
- "Center Eye Lid" (beige champagne- Glam) for my inner corner highlights
- "Lash Line" as indicated for almost all of my eyeliner (upper & lower) with a little of the rust brown "Center Eye Lid" (next to the beige champagne "Center Eye Lid") towards the inner most corner (upper and lower)
Huda 3D Highlighter Palette "Tahiti"
1st layer Pat McGrath Luxetrance "Lavish" 410
2nd layer "center lip" (upper & lower) Pat McGrath Mattetrance "Modern Woman" 017
3rd blend edges with light pink champagne gloss - I used Maybelline Color Show by Colorama in 165