NARS x Charlotte Gainsbourg Look
About this Look
Here’s an eyeshadow look using NARS’ new Charlotte Gainsbourg collection!
- Inner lid: Rue Allent (Left)
- Middle of lid: Old Church Street (Left)
- Outer lid: Old Church Street (Right)
- Crease: Rue Allent (Right)
- Above crease/brow bone: Old Church Street (Left)
- Lower lash line: Zinc (waterline), Cours du Soir, Old Church Street (Left)
Velvet Duo Eyehadow NARS Old Church Street (Left)
Velvet Eyeshadow NARS Old Church Street (Right)
Velvet Eyeshadow NARS Rue Allent
Velvet Duo Eyehadow NARS Rue Allent (Right)
Velvet Eyeshadow NARS Rue Allent (Left)
Velvet Eyeshadow NARS Zinc
Kohliner NARS Cours du Soir
You know how I love a beautifully done smokey eye, right? Well, yours is splendidly stunning here! ?
Aw, thank you Nancy!!
Christine, beautifully done! I adore Charlotte Gainesbourg – such an interesting and fitting choice as a muse for this collection. Only one eye look is posted but the step-by-step shows right and left. Is there another eye look to be shown?
Gainsbourg – grr autocorrect
It’s left as in the left side of the duo, right as in the right side of the duo – since NARS does not give names to the shades within a duo, I indicate by (Left) and (Right).