About this Look
I had the idea to do a polka dot look and thought it would be cool with Halloween colours!
The steps for this look are:
- Place Too Faced's Bulletproof liner in White Lie from lashes to crease
- Set the liner with Too Faced's shadow in Extra Creamy
- Dust the crease with Too Faced's Jammin'
- Do winged eyeliner with Stila's liquid liner in Intense Black
- Draw tiny dots on the lid with Stila's Intense Black & Urban Decay's Vice
- Line the waterline with Urban Decay's Vice liner
- Put It Cosmetics' Superhero mascara
- Lightly tap the Hourglass foundation in Shell under eyes and on blemishes
- Set the foundation with Kat Von D's Setting Powder
- Use Bitter Lace Beauty's highlight in Toothache on the cheekbones and down the nose
- I paired the eye look with a custom purple from Bite Beauty/ Lime Crime's Penny