About this Look
I rarely venture around green for anything in my life. Today I tried to do something out of my comfort zone for my eyeshadow and love it!
This look uses shadows from two viseart palettes (neutral mattes and Bijoux Royal) as well as two MUFE singles. 90% of the shadows can be replaced by ones you have in your stash as it mostly relies on how the green shadows look like layered on the black cream base!
- Base and crease: Black cream eyeshadow as a base and blended with viseart eyeshadow Cendre in the crease.
- Lid: MUFE D-316 from the inner corner until 2/3 of the lid. Viseart green from the Bijoux Royal palette on the external 1/3 left and a bit in the out V.
- Inner corner : mix of Viseart the ancient gold from the Bijoux Royal palette and MUFE I-414.
- Outer V: darkened with some black eyeshadow.
- Lower lash line: Viseart green from the Bijoux Royal palette smoked out.
- Brow highlight : Viseart Neutral matte ivoire.
- I finally blended above the crease with viseart Sable.