About this Look
Definitely a light and simple look for day and possibly early evening (as it’s darker in person than in the the photos). Not my typical look, but I thought I’d go more subtle.
This look took some time as I didn't have an idea of where I was going at first. Lots of colors too! But with these instructions, it should be a 20 min or so look.
- Lush Fresh Handmade Color (eyeshadow in a vial) in "Sophistiqué" (lovely cream to liquid in a metallic beige) on lid from inner corner to center lid.
- Too Faced White Peach palette "Sweet Fig" on the rest of the lid to outer corner
- Too Faced White Peach palette "Peach Ice" over top of "Sophistiqué from the inner corner to 1/4 lid
- Contour the eye from outer crease-brow to 2/3 over the lid with ColourPop "Take the Lead" (a mauvish taupe that's really pretty!)
- Go over the top of it (blend) on the outer upper brow about 1/2 (right under the eyebrow) with ColourPop "Fire Fly" as part of your highlight
- Finish the under eyebrow highlight (the other 1/2) with ColourPop "Let Me Explain" towards your inner eye corner if you like that effect (I do!)
- Natasha Denona Glam palette helped to line the eye with "Lash Line" (neutral dark brown; 327CM) for the darker outer "V" bottom and entire top eyeliner, "Center eye Lid" (brown metallic; 331M) for the center bottom eyeliner and "Center Eye Lid" (soft pink frost; 320M) for the bottom inner corner to middle eyeliner (slightly overlapping 331M.)
Aerin Multi Color for Lips & Cheek in 01 Natural (I do think that on me it's one of the best subtle neutral pink blushes in a cream)
- Guerlain Gloss d'Enfer in 862 (taupe-mauve)
- On top in the center my favorite metallic lip color, YSL Tatouage Couture The Metallics in 104 (taupe)