About this Look
Felt like playing around and used some of my Natasha Denona eyeshadows!
- Inner lid: Cosmo (109K),d amp
- Middle of lid: Atria (170M), damp
- Outer lid: Oxide (63M), Petroleum Blue (92M)
- Crease: Calypso Blue (05M)
- Deep crease: mix of Electric Violet (28V) and Nina's Orchid (82V)
- Above crease/brow bone: Glaze (12M)
- Lower lash line: Grape(vine) on waterline, Stila Into the Blue on lower lash line, Cool Bronze (31M) underneath, Calypso Blue (05M) to smoke out the edges, and Cosmo (109K) to add sparkle
- Fairly Precious applied as a blush, and then Lyra applied heavily on cheekbones to highlight and shift the overall color/tone of the blush.