About this Look
Here’s one half of my Christmas 2018 look! I figured that since it’s “normal” for me to rock two distinct eye looks most days of the year that it was fitting to have a Christmas-themed set for Christmas Day. I knew I wanted to use my Pat McGrath eyeshadow palettes, and I also threw in Natasha Denona’s Gold palette thinking that might play well… I’ll say that all in all, what I envisioned doing didn’t end up happening – just one of those times where nothing comes together how you intended (less to do with the products so much as my own choice of shades and placement). Better luck next year… hopefully!
P.S. — Details for the other eye can be found here.
- Inner tearduct: VR Fire Opal
- Inner lid: Blitz Emerald
- Middle of lid: Gold Standard with Sinful (patted over on the center) and Astral Luna Gold (patted over Sinful)
- Outer lid: Supernova
- Crease: Python
- Above crease: VR Fire Opal (inner crease) / Lime Chrome (outer crease)
- Browbone: Metallurgy
- Lower lash line: Perversion, Blitz Emerald (inner), Supernova (outer), Gold Standard (below)
- Cheeks: Fairly Precious, Rose Gold 005
- Lips: Tiger Eye, Cherry Pearl (outer edges), Gold (center)