About this Look
I really wanted to play around with some of the more neutral colors in Colour Pop’s It’s a Princess Thing palette. Although it’s simple, I’m pretty happy with how this turned out… except ya girl forgot to curl her lashes and add mascara until after the photos were taken. Adds to the neutral part of the look, I guess, haha. I really would’ve liked to use a softer eyeliner color, but black is all I currently have, so black it is.
- Chip: All over lid, and brow bone
- Triton: Entire crease, and lower lash line
- Beast: Outer half of deep crease, and outer corner of lower lash line
- Ray: All over lid (layered over Chip)
- Prince Charming: Inner corner highlight, applied wet