Lethal Cosmetics Stellar Magnetic Pressed Highlighter ($18.00 for 0.18 oz.) is a very pale peach base with some translucency paired with fine sparkle that shifted from cool, icy blue to cool lavender.
- Semi-sheer to medium, opaque coverage — supposed to buildable
- Finely-milled, smooth, not too firmly nor too loosely pressed
- Blendable, easy to apply
- Long-wearing (8 hours typical for this formula)
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- Milani Make Believe (PiP, ) is less shimmery (95% similar).
- Huda Beauty Arctic Glow (LE, ) is cooler (90% similar).
- Kaleidos Sky Walker (P, $14.00) is cooler (90% similar).
- Kaleidos Moon Cruiser (P, $14.00) is lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- Cover FX Halo (P, $42.00) is less shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- Looxi Beauty Luna (P, $7.50) is cooler (90% similar).
- Urban Decay Naked Cherry #3 (LE, ) is less shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- JD Glow Synopsis (P, $16.50) is more shimmery, darker, warmer (85% similar).
- Dior Pearlescent Glow (03) (P, $48.00) is lighter (85% similar).
- Anastasia Blue Ice (LE, ) is more shimmery, cooler (85% similar).
$18.00/0.18 oz. - $100.00 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to have a "radiant glow" that is "never glittery" and long-wearing. The pigmentation ranged from semi-opaque to opaque, but all were buildable if desired. The texture was soft, smooth, and blendable without being too firmly nor too loosely-pressed, which made it easy to adjust pressure or use with both feathery and denser brushes to change the application results.
The finish was more luminous and glowing without being overtly shimmery for most shades. I didn't have any issues with the formula emphasizing my skin's natural texture. They lasted around eight hours on me before showing signs of fading.
Browse all of our Lethal Cosmetics Magnetic Pressed Highlighter swatches.
CI 77019 (Mica), Magnesium Stearate, Kaolin, Caprylic/ Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Octyldodecanol, Dimethicone/ Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Copernicia Cerifera Cera (Carnauba Wax), Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin. [+/- (May Contain): CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 778161 (Tin Oxide), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet)]
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.