Lethal Cosmetics Isotope Magnetic Pressed Highlighter ($18.00 for 0.18 oz.) is a light gold with strong, warm undertones and a luminous sheen. The finish gave a moderate glow–not overtly shimmery–and didn’t emphasize my skin’s natural texture.
It had semi-opaque, buildable color coverage that adhered evenly to bare skin and blended out well. The consistency was moderately-dense, smooth, and easy to pick up with feathery and denser brushes. It stayed on nicely for eight hours before showing signs of wear.
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- Wet 'n' Wild Earth (LE, $6.99) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- Kaja Gold Drip (PiP, ) is lighter (95% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty Moodlight (Top) (PiP, ) is lighter (95% similar).
- Charlotte Tilbury Gorgeous Glowing Beauty #7 (LE, ) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- Coloured Raine Selfie (P, $25.00) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- Becca Moonstone (P, $38.00) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- Natasha Denona Light (01) (P, $38.00) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- ColourPop Flute Punch (LE, $10.00) is cooler (90% similar).
- ColourPop Double Down (LE, $10.00) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Kaja Toy Alien (P, $19.00) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
$18.00/0.18 oz. - $100.00 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to have a "radiant glow" that is "never glittery" and long-wearing. The pigmentation ranged from semi-opaque to opaque, but all were buildable if desired. The texture was soft, smooth, and blendable without being too firmly nor too loosely-pressed, which made it easy to adjust pressure or use with both feathery and denser brushes to change the application results.
The finish was more luminous and glowing without being overtly shimmery for most shades. I didn't have any issues with the formula emphasizing my skin's natural texture. They lasted around eight hours on me before showing signs of fading.
Browse all of our Lethal Cosmetics Magnetic Pressed Highlighter swatches.
CI 77019 (Mica), Magnesium Stearate, Kaolin, Caprylic/ Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Octyldodecanol, Dimethicone/ Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Copernicia Cerifera Cera (Carnauba Wax), Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin. [+/- (May Contain): CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 778161 (Tin Oxide), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet)]
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.