Lethal Cosmetics Ionic Pressed Highlighter Review & Swatches
Lethal Cosmetics Ionic Magnetic Pressed Highlighter ($18.00 for 0.18 oz.) is a light beige with subtle, warm undertones and a cooler, almost pinkish-sheen. It had mostly opaque color coverage with a smooth, moderately-dense consistency that wasn’t too firmly-pressed or too thick, so it picked up well with a brush and blended out beautifully on bare skin without emphasizing my skin’s natural texture. It wore nicely for eight hours before fading a bit.
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- Charlotte Tilbury Moonlit Glow (P, $48.00) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Natasha Denona Fair (01) (P, $38.00) is more shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Natasha Denona Light (01) (P, $38.00) is darker, warmer (90% similar).
- Dior Holo Pink (001) (DC, $56.00) is more shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Guerlain Electric Look #1 (LE, ) is more shimmery, darker, warmer (85% similar).
- Pat McGrath Lunar Allure (P, $48.00) is more shimmery, cooler (85% similar).
- Looxi Beauty Ever After (P, $7.50) is more shimmery, cooler (85% similar).
- ColourPop Counting Sheep (LE, $10.00) is more shimmery, warmer (85% similar).
- Hourglass Euphoric Strobe Light (LE, $40.00) is darker, warmer (85% similar).
- ColourPop Horse and Carriage (LE, $12.00) is more shimmery, lighter, warmer (85% similar).
$18.00/0.18 oz. - $100.00 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to have a "radiant glow" that is "never glittery" and long-wearing. The pigmentation ranged from semi-opaque to opaque, but all were buildable if desired. The texture was soft, smooth, and blendable without being too firmly nor too loosely-pressed, which made it easy to adjust pressure or use with both feathery and denser brushes to change the application results.
The finish was more luminous and glowing without being overtly shimmery for most shades. I didn't have any issues with the formula emphasizing my skin's natural texture. They lasted around eight hours on me before showing signs of fading.
Browse all of our Lethal Cosmetics Magnetic Pressed Highlighter swatches.
CI 77019 (Mica), Magnesium Stearate, Kaolin, Caprylic/ Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Octyldodecanol, Dimethicone/ Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Copernicia Cerifera Cera (Carnauba Wax), Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin. [+/- (May Contain): CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 778161 (Tin Oxide), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet)]
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.
Comments on this post are closed.
I like this, I like it a lot. It’s on the wish list for a future little haul.
I think it’s the warm undertone, and cool sheen that makes me think it could be an ideal highlighter for me.