Lethal Cosmetics Flux Magnetic Pressed Highlighter ($18.00 for 0.18 oz.) is a light pink with cool, bluish undertones and a soft sheen. The powder had a smooth consistency to it that was moderately dense but not thick or too firmly-pressed into the pan–just not powdery–and blendable on my skin. It had semi-opaque, buildable color payoff that stayed on well for eight hours before fading visibly.
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- Laura Geller Charming Pink (P, $26.00) is more shimmery, lighter (95% similar).
- Dose of Colors Pearl Dust (P, $28.00) is more shimmery, lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- Huda Beauty Frosted Kiss (LE, ) is lighter (90% similar).
- Chanel Rosy Light Drops (P, $50.00) is lighter, less pigmented (90% similar).
- Viseart Enamored (Highlight) (PiP, ) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Giorgio Armani Pink Pearl (7) (P, $44.00) is lighter (90% similar).
- Sydney Grace Arctic Moon (P, $8.00) is more shimmery, lighter, warmer (85% similar).
- Urban Decay Drogon (LE, $26.00) is darker (85% similar).
- bareMinerals Whimsy (P, $29.00) is more shimmery, lighter (85% similar).
- Clionadh Ohm (P, $12.50) is more shimmery, lighter, warmer (85% similar).
$18.00/0.18 oz. - $100.00 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to have a "radiant glow" that is "never glittery" and long-wearing. The pigmentation ranged from semi-opaque to opaque, but all were buildable if desired. The texture was soft, smooth, and blendable without being too firmly nor too loosely-pressed, which made it easy to adjust pressure or use with both feathery and denser brushes to change the application results.
The finish was more luminous and glowing without being overtly shimmery for most shades. I didn't have any issues with the formula emphasizing my skin's natural texture. They lasted around eight hours on me before showing signs of fading.
Browse all of our Lethal Cosmetics Magnetic Pressed Highlighter swatches.
CI 77019 (Mica), Magnesium Stearate, Kaolin, Caprylic/ Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Octyldodecanol, Dimethicone/ Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Copernicia Cerifera Cera (Carnauba Wax), Silica, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin. [+/- (May Contain): CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77499, CI 77492, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), CI 778161 (Tin Oxide), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet)]
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.