KKW Beauty Classic K Crème Lipstick ($20.00 for 0.14 oz.) is a medium peach with warm, rosy undertones and a satin finish. It had opaque pigmentation in a single layer that applied evenly across my lips and did not drag during application.
The lipstick was described as “full-coverage” with “creamy wear” that was supposed to be “incredibly hydrating.” The texture was lightweight, smooth, and not too thick or too thin, though there was a touch of product that gathered in my deeper lip lines (but not enough that it was noticeable from a normal viewing distance). It wore well for four and a half hours and was moderately hydrating. It didn’t seem like it had fragrance, but it smelled rather waxy to me, but it did not have any taste.
The brand has set a restock date for the KKW x Mario collection for 4/20 at noon PST.
- Hourglass The First Time (P, $34.00) is darker, more muted (90% similar).
- ColourPop Sure Thing (LE, $7.00) is darker, warmer (95% similar).
- ColourPop Butter (LE, $10.00) is lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Make Up For Ever C104 (DC, $22.00) is warmer (95% similar).
- Hourglass I Lust For (P, $34.00) is darker, warmer (90% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty La Nudite (P, $60.00) is darker, cooler (90% similar).
- ColourPop Cookie (P, $7.00) is lighter, brighter, warmer (90% similar).
- MAC The Right Note (LE, $19.00) is warmer (85% similar).
- Tarte Pink Lemonade (P, $21.00) is cooler (95% similar).
- Bite Beauty Cocoa Bite (LE, ) is darker (90% similar).