Jouer Molten Glow All Over Face & Body Highlighter ($28.00 for 0.35 oz.) is a light-medium gold with moderate, warm yellow undertones and a high-shine, metallic finish. It had an incredibly intense finish that was extremely reflective, but it was a bit of a heavier, thicker formula and resulted in emphasizing my skin’s natural texture. The powder itself felt smooth to the touch, dense and firmer, but it picked up well with a brush (my own tools or the included kabuki brush). It was better applied with a lighter hand and really buffed onto the skin to ensure it did the “melting” it was supposed to do. It wore well for eight hours on me before fading noticeably on me.
- Make Up For Ever H106 (P, $23.00) is brighter (95% similar).
- NARS Makatea (LE, $30.00) is lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Dior #003 (DC, $56.00) is darker (90% similar).
- Fenty Beauty Fire Crystal (PiP, $36.00) is lighter (90% similar).
- MAC Gold Coasting (LE, ) is less shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- MAC There She Glows (LE, $37.00) is less shimmery, lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Too Faced Rainbow Strobe (LE, $30.00) is lighter (90% similar).
- Anastasia Lyra (PiP, ) is darker (90% similar).
- Charlotte Tilbury Magic Star (LE, $45.00) is less shimmery, darker, warmer (90% similar).
- Vieve Holy Chic (P, $37.50) is less shimmery, brighter, warmer (85% similar).