J. Cat Beauty Twilight You Glow Girl Baked Highlighter ($9.00 for 0.30 oz.) is a slightly muted, medium gold with warm, brown undertones and a sparkling finish. There were larger bits of sparkle strewn throughout the powder, which made for a rougher texture overall.
The formula is described as a “multi-dimensional baked formula” that has “all day long” wear with an “intense shimmer pigment.” It had medium, buildable pigmentation that blended out surprisingly well, given the chunks of sparkle in it. I noticed a moderate amount of the sparkles on my cheeks, so this might not be suitable for anyone averse to glitter. It had a more metallic sheen overall, but it did emphasize my pores slightly. This shade wore well for seven hours before fading.
- Dior Glowing Nude (002) (LE, $58.00) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- L'Oreal Golden (P, $12.99) is darker, warmer (90% similar).
- Laura Geller Gilded Honey (P, $26.00) is more shimmery, lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Colour Pop Electric Slide (DC, $8.00) is less shimmery, lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Illamasqua Rush (P, ) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Tarte Fire (PiP, ) is more shimmery, darker, warmer (90% similar).
- Josie Maran Argan Enlightenment (Original) (P, $28.00) is less shimmery (90% similar).
- The Estee Edit 14K Glow (LE, ) is lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Colour Pop Wisp (P, $8.00) is darker (90% similar).
- Anastasia So Hollywood (DC, $28.00) is more shimmery (90% similar).