J. Cat Beauty Pink Goddess You Glow Girl Baked Highlighter ($9.00 for 0.30 oz.) is a medium, rosy copper with warm, brown undertones and flecks of larger gold sparkle over a more frosted sheen. The looser sparkle did not translate too noticeably on the skin, and after buffing and blending, it had a luminous sheen that was shy of being metallic (which also meant it did not emphasize my skin’s natural texture!).
The formula is described as a “multi-dimensional baked formula” that has “all day long” wear with an “intense shimmer pigment.” I liked it more once I got a chance to apply it to cheeks, as the texture was drier and felt almost rough from the sparkles/looser feel of the powder on the skin. I had no trouble blending out and diffusing the edges of the powder highlighter on my cheeks, and it had a beautiful finish after it was applied. It had medium, buildable pigmentation that stayed on well for six and a half hours.
- Bobbi Brown Pink Quartz (P, $46.00) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- Laura Mercier Indiscretion (P, $44.00) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- Bobbi Brown Afternoon Glow (P, $48.00) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty Moodlight (Candlelight) (LE, ) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- Colour Pop Might Be (P, $8.00) is more shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Laura Mercier Spellbound (LE, $44.00) is warmer (90% similar).
- Estee Lauder Modern Mercury (LE, $65.00) is more shimmery, darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Make Up For Ever 15 Golden Pink (P, $21.00) is more shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Bobbi Brown Rose Gold (LE, $46.00) is more shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- Tarte Candlelight (LE, ) is more shimmery, warmer (85% similar).
- More dupes -- click to see the full list!