I would definitely re-purchase any of my favorites/go-to products that were still available. I’m going to pretend that I’m not a blogger in this scenario (as the rest of my answer would be quite different), so then the next step would be to think about the types of products I wasn’t able to replace (discontinued/limited edition) and whether there are comparable products available today. I’d try to think about what I owned and do more comparisons so that I wasn’t buying 30 coral lipsticks at once but maybe a few. I’d apply that approach throughout my most used colors/categories, and then I’d slowly acquire any additional products as I find need for them.
- ColourPop — 30% off sitewide, ends 5/27.
- DermStore — Up to 20% off sitewide with code SUMMER, ends 5/28.
- Nordstrom — Half-yearly sale is here! Save up to 50% off sale items here, ends 6/02.
- Skinstore.com — 22% off (some brand exclusions) with code MM22, ends 5/27.
- Urban Decay — Urban Decay Born to Run for $29 (regularly $49) Ulta, Sephora, Macy's, ends 6/01.
We try to approve comments within 24 hours (and reply to them within 72 hours) but can sometimes get behind and appreciate your patience! 🙂 If you have general feedback, product review requests, off-topic questions, or need technical support, please contact us directly. Thank you for your patience!