Huda Beauty Milky Rose GloWish Cheeky Vegan Blush Powder ($21.00 for 0.08 oz.) is a very light peach with warm, more orange-leaning undertones (just barely) paired with a soft matte finish–not quite matte but not visibly shimmery either.
- Medium, buildable pigmentation
- Finely-milled, almost velvety to the touch, not powdery
- Applied evenly to bare skin and blended out well
- Long-wearing (8 hours)
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- ColourPop Kiss n' Tell (LE, $12.00) is less shimmery, cooler (95% similar).
- Essence Blooming (P, $2.99) is less shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- ColourPop Trifle (PiP, $12.00) is less shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Moira Sweet Peach (P, $9.50) is less shimmery, lighter, warmer (85% similar).
- Make Up For Ever B110 (P, $23.00) is less shimmery, lighter (85% similar).
- Jouer Love Me (PiP, ) is more shimmery, cooler (80% similar).
- Jouer Touch Me (PiP, ) is more shimmery, lighter, cooler (80% similar).
- Sydney Grace Belle of Georgia (LE, $9.00) is lighter, cooler (80% similar).
- Zoeva Yet to Come (PiP, ) is less shimmery, lighter, cooler (80% similar).
$21.00/0.08 oz. - $262.50 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to have a "natural, fresh-faced flush of color and a soft-focus glow" that features a "super buildable" formula. The texture was smooth to the touch, dense and a little firm but not stiff to work with; the balance of firmness ensured that it wasn't powdery.
The pigmentation varied from shade to shade, and they were more high-medium to semi-opaque and buildable than a "silky wash." The lack of powderiness did make it easier to use a lighter hand to achieve truer, more buildable coverage if desired.
The blushes had a more satin-like finish, which became more luminous as they were buffed and blended out on my skin, and I didn't have any issues applying them on bare skin or over foundation. They wore between eight and nine hours on me before fading visibly.
Browse all of our Huda Beauty GloWish Cheeky Vegan Blush Powder swatches.
mica, silica, zinc stearate, cetearyl ethylhexanoate, dimethicone, dodecane, rosa damascena flower oil, capsicum annuum extract, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, ethylhexylglycerin, tocopherol, glycerin, squalene, caprylic/capric triglyceride, c30-45 alkyl dimethicone, phenylisopropyl dimethicone, dimethiconol, diethylhexyl syringylidenemalonate, triethylhexanoin, cetyl peg/ppg-10/1 dimethicone, sucrose acetate isobutyrate, sorbitan sesquioleate, beta-sitosterol, xanthan gum, citric acid, sodium benzoate, sodium salicylate, citronellyl methylcrotonate. may contain (+/-) red 6 / ci 15850, red 6 lake / ci 15850, red 7 lake / ci 15850, yellow 5 lake / ci 19140, blue 1 lake / ci 42090, iron oxides/ ci 77491, iron oxides / ci 77492, iron oxides / ci 77499, titanium dioxide / ci 77891.
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.