Healthy Peach (01)
Huda Beauty Healthy Peach (01) GloWish Cheeky Vegan Blush Powder ($21.00 for 0.08 oz.) is a medium peach with moderate, warm undertones and a semi-matte finish. It wasn’t as glowy in its finish as other shades in the range, but it was more than matte. It had medium, buildable pigmentation, which made it more in line with how the blush was marketed.
I found the blush to have a slightly thinner, drier texture, which had a touch of powderiness and seemed like it had to be buffed/blended out a little more than other shades on my skin for an even application of product. It stayed on decently for eight hours on me before fading, though it was shorter-wearing than other shades in the range.
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- NARS Bowery (LE, $30.00) is more shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Charlotte Tilbury Lovegasm Pop Blush (LE, ) is more shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- bareMinerals Kiss of Pink (LE, $25.00) is more shimmery, darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Kaja Aura (P, $19.00) is more shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- MAC Oh My, Passion! (LE, $34.00) is more shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- Urban Decay Low Key (DC, $26.00) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- Dior Rayonnante (330) (P, $46.00) is more shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Hourglass Luminous Glow (LE, $40.00) is more shimmery, darker, warmer (90% similar).
- Tarte Extraordinary (LE, $29.00) is more shimmery, darker (85% similar).
- Dior Coral Vibes (002) (LE, $50.00) is more shimmery, darker, cooler (85% similar).
$21.00/0.08 oz. - $262.50 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to have a "natural, fresh-faced flush of color and a soft-focus glow" that features a "super buildable" formula. The texture was smooth to the touch, dense and a little firm but not stiff to work with; the balance of firmness ensured that it wasn't powdery.
The pigmentation varied from shade to shade, and they were more high-medium to semi-opaque and buildable than a "silky wash." The lack of powderiness did make it easier to use a lighter hand to achieve truer, more buildable coverage if desired.
The blushes had a more satin-like finish, which became more luminous as they were buffed and blended out on my skin, and I didn't have any issues applying them on bare skin or over foundation. They wore between eight and nine hours on me before fading visibly.
Browse all of our Huda Beauty GloWish Cheeky Vegan Blush Powder swatches.
mica, silica, cetearyl ethylhexanoate, zinc stearate, dimethicone, dodecane, rosa damascena flower oil, capsicum annuum extract, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, ethylhexylglycerin, tocopherol, glycerin, squalene, caprylic/capric triglyceride, c30-45 alkyl dimethicone, phenylisopropyl dimethicone, dimethiconol, diethylhexyl syringylidenemalonate, triethylhexanoin, cetyl peg/ppg-10/1 dimethicone, sucrose acetate isobutyrate, sorbitan sesquioleate, beta-sitosterol, xanthan gum, citric acid, sodium benzoate, sodium salicylate, citronellyl methylcrotonate, red 6 lake / ci 15850, red 7 lake / ci 15850, red 40 lake / ci 16035, yellow 5 lake / ci 19140, iron oxides / ci 77491, iron oxides / ci 77492, titanium dioxide / ci 77891.
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.