Hourglass Champagne Flash Vanish Flash Highlighting Stick ($42.00 for 0.21 oz.) is a light gold with warm, yellow undertones and a metallic sheen. The finish was lightly luminous in a dewy way, but it had the high-shine finish of a more metallic highlighter, too. The texture was lightly emollient without feeling greasy, wet, or heavy on the skin, but it was still easy to diffuse and blend out over bare skin. I had no trouble patting it on top of liquid foundation either as it did not lift up my base. It had opaque coverage in a single stroke from the tube. This shade stayed on well for eight and a half hours before wearing away noticeably.
- Makeup Revolution Liquid Euphoric Gold (P, $9.00) is less shimmery (95% similar).
- Looxi Beauty Bombshell (P, $7.50) is lighter (95% similar).
- Colour Pop Boujee Call (P, $8.00) is lighter (95% similar).
- Huda Beauty Capri (LE, ) is darker (95% similar).
- theBalm Mary-Lou Manizer (PiP, $24.00) is warmer (95% similar).
- Tarte Golden Champagne (LE, ) is darker (95% similar).
- Natasha Denona Light (PiP, ) is lighter (90% similar).
- Fenty Beauty Fire Crystal (PiP, $36.00) is lighter (90% similar).
- NYX Daytime Halo (P, $6.99) is darker (90% similar).
- Morphe Extra (P, $14.00) is cooler (90% similar).
$42.00/0.21 oz. - $200.00 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to be "long-wearing" that feels "weightless" on the skin. It is supposed to have a glow that is "seamless" and creates a "flash of light" and "intense payoff." It's a cream highlighter with a smooth, thin, and very lightweight consistency that has a touch of tackiness and never fully dries down on the skin, but it did not slide around during the day like I worried it might. It could be applied directly from the tube, but I did prefer using my fingertips to pat it onto the areas I wanted, as it made it easier to build up and diffuse along the edges. When applied from the tube onto the skin, it was definitely intense and opaque in a single layer, as described. There was a softly luminous sheen from it being a cream texture, but there was also a lot of shine from the shimmer, too. I found that none of the five emphasized my skin's natural texture, and they were easy to blend on bare skin as well as over foundation (liquid). They lasted around eight to nine hours on me before starting to get a touch patchy.
Browse all of our Hourglass Vanish Flash Highlighting Stick swatches.
This long-wearing, innovative formula adjusts to your body temperature to blend effortlessly into the skin. Soft-focus technology creates a flash of light on the skin for a virtually perfect highlight every time. It’s also formulated with hollow microspheres for a weightless feel on the skin. The unique, triangular bullet is designed to give you the most precise application. Layer multiple shades to create your own custom shades and looks. Vanish™ Flash Highlighter is designed to work synergistically with the Vanish™ Seamless Finish Foundation Stick.