Haus Labs Watermelon Bliss Color Fuse Blush Review & Swatches
Haus Labs Watermelon Bliss Color Fuse Blush ($38.00 for 0.42 oz.) is a bright, medium pink-red with cooler, bluish undertones and a semi-matte finish.
- Opaque pigmentation in a single layer
- Denser, slightly velvety texture, moderate glide
- No powderiness, easy to pick up less product for sheerer coverage
- Applied evenly and blended out easily
- Long-wearing (9 hours before fading)
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- Rare Beauty Grateful (P, $23.00) is lighter (95% similar).
- Lethal Cosmetics Sanguine (P, $15.50) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- NARS Queen (LE, $30.00) is lighter (95% similar).
- Coloured Raine Prove My Loyalty (Blush) (LE, ) is darker, cooler (90% similar).
- MAC Never Say Never (P, $16.00) is lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- ColourPop Silence (LE, $10.00) is lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Surratt Beauty Classique (P, $32.00) is more shimmery, darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Haus Labs Acai Sky (P, $38.00) is more shimmery, lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- Pat McGrath Night Bloom (Right) (LE, $38.00) is more shimmery, warmer (90% similar).
- Viseart Coral #3 (PiP, ) is more shimmery, darker (90% similar).
$38.00/0.42 oz. - $90.48 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to be "mega pigmented" and "melt seamlessly" for a "second-skin finish." They were pigmented--mostly opaque to fully opaque--but the firmer, denser texture (though not stiff) made it easy to pick up less product simply by using a lighter hand or a less-dense brush.
The consistency felt like a softer take on a gel-hybrid formulation, as it was firm and dense but not stiff, yet there was some extra slip to it that I don't find in true gel-hybrid formulas (like the brand's own highlighters). The powder applied evenly and blended out with little effort, and they took on a soft matte finish--not flat or powdery but not overtly shimmery either.
They wore between eight and nine hours on me.
Browse all of our Haus Labs Color Fuse Blush swatches.
Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Silica, C30-45 Alkyl Dimethicone, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Aluminium Hydroxide, Squalane, Sorbitan Isostearate, C20-24 Alkyl Dimethicone, Arnica Montana Flower Extract**, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pseudozyma Epicola/Sunflower Seed Oil Ferment Extract Filtrate, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Leaf Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, C20-24 Olefin, Zinc Stearate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Mica, CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), CI 15850 (Red 6).
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.
Because I have my old UD Afterglow Blush in Quiver, I do believe that I covered perfectly.
But, for those who missed out on that GEM, there’s this stunner!
What a beautiful blush!
I’d have to use such a light hand, I doubt I could make it work the risk is a clownish face. I would love to try this one though.
Again, not a color I’d wear, but the color is WONDERFUL in the compact!