Haus Labs Medium Level 7 Power Sculpt Bronzer Review & Swatches
Medium Level 7
Haus Labs Medium Level 7 Power Sculpt Velvet Bronzer ($38.00 for 0.3 oz.) is a medium-dark brown with more muted, warm undertones and a satin finish that didn’t have any visible shimmer when applied and diffused on my skin.
- Opaque coverage, easy to dial down with lighter hand
- Smooth, velvety texture; dense but not heavy
- Blended seamlessly with minimal effort
- Long-wearing (9 hours was typical)
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- Milani Sun Tan (03) (P, $9.99) is brighter (95% similar).
- Cover FX Suntan Bronze (Left) (PiP, ) is darker, cooler (95% similar).
- Coloured Raine Charming Chai (P, $16.00) is cooler (95% similar).
- Dior Warm Terra (002) (LE, $49.00) is more shimmery, cooler (95% similar).
- Victoria Beckham Beauty Amber (PiP, ) is less shimmery (95% similar).
- MAC Your Wish is My Command (LE, $35.00) is darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Victoria Beckham Beauty Terracotta (PiP, ) is darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Charlotte Tilbury Lovegasm Bronze (LE, ) is more shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- Vieve Tan (Left) (PiP, ) is darker (90% similar).
- Huda Beauty Deep Tan (P, $31.00) is darker, cooler (90% similar).
$38.00/0.3 oz. - $126.67 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to "blur" and "define" with "12 hour staying power" and doesn't "compromise" color. They are also "safe to use on eyes," per the brand. The bronzers were pigmented, blended seamlessly, and were long-wearing; they definitely lived up to their claims!
The texture was smooth, velvety, and almost like it was partially cream-based, but it was more powder than cream. I was worried that it would be difficult to pick up product with brushes, but there were no issues using different brushes from fan to dense bronzer brushes. More importantly, the powder blended itself as it was applied, which made it seem nearly foolproof to work with. The shades tended to wear between nine and 10 hours on me.
Browse all of our Haus Labs Power Sculpt Velvet Bronzer swatches.
Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Squalane, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Mica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sorbitan Isostearate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Pseudozyma Epicola/Sunflower Seed Oil Ferment Extract Filtrate, Arnica Montana Flower Extract**, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Rapeseed Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Trihydroxystearin, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Polysorbate 60, Hydrogenated Styrene/Isoprene Copolymer, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Bht. May Contain/Peut Contenir: +/- Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 15850 (Red 7 Lake). **Fermented
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.
Comments on this post are closed.
I absolutely love how natural this one looks on you! It looks like an actual suntan instead of makeup. Might have to get this one for winter when it would work on me, too.
Wow, the more I look at these Haas face products the more they seem to have “leveled up” with the new line.