Haus Labs Light Level 4 Power Sculpt Bronzer Review & Swatches
Light Level 4
Haus Labs Light Level 4 Power Sculpt Velvet Bronzer ($38.00 for 0.3 oz.) is a light-medium brown with moderate, warm undertones that leaned slightly reddish paired with a natural-matte finish.
- Opaque coverage, easy to dial down with lighter hand
- Smooth, velvety texture; dense but not heavy
- Blended seamlessly with minimal effort
- Long-wearing (9 hours was typical)
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- Victoria Beckham Beauty Sunkissed (PiP, ) is darker (95% similar).
- Moira Medium Tan (P, $12.00) is darker (95% similar).
- Victoria Beckham Beauty Honey (PiP, ) is darker (95% similar).
- Makeup by Mario Light Medium (P, $30.00) is cooler (95% similar).
- ColourPop Coconut Beach (LE, $8.00) is darker (95% similar).
- ColourPop Perk Up (LE, $10.00) is lighter (95% similar).
- L'Oreal Light Medium (P, $15.99) is darker (95% similar).
- NARS Laguna 02 (P, $38.00) is warmer, less glossy (95% similar).
- Huda Beauty Medium (P, $31.00) is warmer (95% similar).
- L'Oreal Medium (P, $15.99) is darker (95% similar).
$38.00/0.3 oz. - $126.67 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to "blur" and "define" with "12 hour staying power" and doesn't "compromise" color. They are also "safe to use on eyes," per the brand. The bronzers were pigmented, blended seamlessly, and were long-wearing; they definitely lived up to their claims!
The texture was smooth, velvety, and almost like it was partially cream-based, but it was more powder than cream. I was worried that it would be difficult to pick up product with brushes, but there were no issues using different brushes from fan to dense bronzer brushes. More importantly, the powder blended itself as it was applied, which made it seem nearly foolproof to work with. The shades tended to wear between nine and 10 hours on me.
Browse all of our Haus Labs Power Sculpt Velvet Bronzer swatches.
Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Squalane, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Mica, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sorbitan Isostearate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Pseudozyma Epicola/Sunflower Seed Oil Ferment Extract Filtrate, Arnica Montana Flower Extract**, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated Rapeseed Oil, Ethylhexylglycerin, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Silica, Caprylyl Glycol, Trihydroxystearin, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Polysorbate 60, Hydrogenated Styrene/Isoprene Copolymer, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Bht. May Contain/Peut Contenir: +/- Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Ci 77491/77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 15850 (Red 7 Lake). **Fermented
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.
Comments on this post are closed.
And yet once more, Haus Labs has done an excellent job with a cooler, redder bronzer for lighter folks. Usually, the red based, cooler shades tend to be manufactured for us medium-tan thru the deepest of skintones, but only rarely for light to lightest.
They really did!