Haus Labs Hibiscus Haze Color Fuse Blush Review & Swatches
Haus Labs Hibiscus Haze Color Fuse Blush ($38.00 for 0.42 oz.) is a slightly muted, medium pink with moderate, warm undertones and very subtle, barely-there pink pearl that gave it a satin finish when applied and blended out on skin.
- Opaque pigmentation in a single layer
- Denser, slightly velvety texture, moderate glide
- No powderiness, easy to pick up less product for sheerer coverage
- Applied evenly and blended out easily
- Long-wearing (8 hours before fading)
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- ColourPop Digital Baddie (LE, $8.00) is darker (95% similar).
- MAC Counterpoint (LE, ) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- Wayne Goss Sweetened (PiP, ) is darker, warmer (90% similar).
- Pat McGrath Divine Rose II (Left) (LE, $38.00) is warmer (90% similar).
- NARS Hot Pursuit (LE, $30.00) is darker, warmer (90% similar).
- ColourPop Swirled (P, $10.00) is darker, warmer (90% similar).
- MAC Fleur Power (P, $24.00) is darker, warmer (85% similar).
- Patrick Ta She's Vibrant (Powder) (PiP, ) is darker, warmer (85% similar).
- Kosas Longitude Zero (High Intensity) (Blush) (PiP, ) is darker (85% similar).
- Coloured Raine Damage Control (Blush) (LE, ) is darker (85% similar).
$38.00/0.42 oz. - $90.48 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to be "mega pigmented" and "melt seamlessly" for a "second-skin finish." They were pigmented--mostly opaque to fully opaque--but the firmer, denser texture (though not stiff) made it easy to pick up less product simply by using a lighter hand or a less-dense brush.
The consistency felt like a softer take on a gel-hybrid formulation, as it was firm and dense but not stiff, yet there was some extra slip to it that I don't find in true gel-hybrid formulas (like the brand's own highlighters). The powder applied evenly and blended out with little effort, and they took on a soft matte finish--not flat or powdery but not overtly shimmery either.
They wore between eight and nine hours on me.
Browse all of our Haus Labs Color Fuse Blush swatches.
Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Mica, Silica, C30-45 Alkyl Dimethicone, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Dimethicone, Sorbitan Isostearate, C20-24 Alkyl Dimethicone, Arnica Montana Flower Extract**, Squalane, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Pseudozyma Epicola/Sunflower Seed Oil Ferment Extract Filtrate, Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Leaf Extract, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Lauroyl Lysine, C20-24 Olefin, Zinc Stearate, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Aluminium Hydroxide, Alumina, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77492/77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 15850 (Red 7 Lake), CI 19140 (Yellow 5 Lake).
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.
This is THEE one I have to get! Such a perfect, very balanced tone of rosy pink that has a bit ‘o glow to it.
Christine, this is beautiful on you!
So pretty! I went to Sephora this past weekend specifically to swatch this shade, but the tester for Hibiscus Haze was gone! I took it as a sign that I do not need to buy anymore blush. (Money saved? Nope. I left with a Dior lipstick.)