Intense Plum (09)
Gucci Beauty Intense Plum (09) Luminous Matte Blush ($49.00 for 0.19 oz.) is a vivid, medium pinky-red with cool undertones and a satin finish.
- Semi-opaque, buildable pigmentation
- Finely-milled, silky-smooth without being powdery
- Applied evenly and blended out very easily
- Long-wearing (9 hours before fading noticeably)
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- Surratt Beauty Classique (P, $32.00).
- Make Up For Ever B218 (P, $23.00).
- Haus Labs Acai Sky (P, $38.00).
- ColourPop Cheerio (P, $8.00).
- By Terry Tropical Sunset #3 (LE, ).
- ColourPop Latchkey (P, $4.50).
- Fenty Beauty Lil Miss (PiP, ).
- Hourglass Iridescent Flash (P, $38.00).
- Huda Beauty Berry Juicy (03) (P, $21.00).
- ColourPop Seas the Day (P, $4.50).
$49.00/0.19 oz. - $257.89 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to have "buildable, long-lasting color," which was somewhat true. I'd argue that they were pigmented enough that using a light-to-moderate hand was key to getting more buildable color application, but they were very blendable and more forgiving if one went overboard with the initial application of product.
The blushes had a smooth, silky texture that was thin without being clingy, so the powder picked up evenly with a brush and deposited for even, blended color with little effort. They wore around eight hours on average.
Browse all of our Gucci Beauty Luminous Matte Blush swatches.
Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, C30-45 Alkyl Dimethicone, Silica, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Mica, Sorbitan Isostearate, C20-24 Alkyl Dimethicone, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, C20-24 Olefin, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Parfum/Fragrance, Limonene, Zinc Stearate, Linalool, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Rosa Hybrid Flower Extract, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Citric Acid, [May Contain/Peut Contenir/(+/-): Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Carmine (CI 75470), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Blue 1 Lake (CI 42090), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140)]
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.