Fenty Beauty Royal Icing Diamond Bomb All-Over Diamond Veil ($38.00 for 0.28 oz.) has a translucent base and is packed with lighter, white gold and more light-medium, yellow gold sparkle particles of small and medium size. It had a shiny, sparkling finish that was more glittering in effect in person than as captured in the photos.
The texture was lightly spongy, smooth across the top with noticeable glide, but it was a thinner, more powder-like product as soon as it came into contact with my skin. It picked up and applied best with a fingertip over a brush, as the bristles didn’t pick up product as readily and seemed prone to distributing the product unevenly. For the most part, the sparkles stayed in place well for eight hours, but there were some stray particles over time.
- Dior Strobe Gold (Glitz) (LE, ) is more pigmented, cooler (90% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty Gilt Glow (LE, $68.00) is less shimmery, more pigmented, cooler (90% similar).
- KVD Beauty Gold Skool (LE, $30.00) is cooler (90% similar).
- Persona Laguna (P, $24.00) is less shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- Huda Beauty Santorini (LE, ) is less shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- Charlotte Tilbury Lightgasm Highlight (LE, ) is less shimmery, more pigmented, cooler (90% similar).
- ColourPop Extra (LE, $8.00) is less shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- Pat McGrath Pale Gold 002 (LE, $30.00) is more shimmery, more pigmented, cooler (85% similar).
- Anastasia Marshmallow (LE, ) is less shimmery, more pigmented, cooler (85% similar).
- Wet 'n' Wild Winter Bloom (LE, $4.99) is less shimmery, cooler (85% similar).
POLYMETHYLSILSESQUIOXANE, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE, DIISOSTEARYL MALATE, DIMETHICONE, MICA, DIMETHICONE/VINYL DIMETHICONE CROSSPOLYMER, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, TIN OXIDE, AQUA/WATER/EAU, TRIETHOXYCAPRYLYLSILANE, POLYISOBUTENE, IRON OXIDES (CI 77491), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891).
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.