Fenty Beauty Mamacita/Tini Kini Island Bling 2-in-1 Liquid Eye Shimmer ($26.00 for 0.28 oz.) is a new, limited edition dual-ended liquid eyeshadow. One side (Mamacita) is designed to be opaque, while the other side (Tini Kini) is designed to be a top coat. Both shades were as described with respect to pigmentation, lasted between seven and eight hours, and were fairly easy to apply and blend out.
Mamacita is a soft, medium pink-coral with warm undertones and a metallic finish. It had opaque pigmentation in a single layer, which was easily applied with a dab and blended with a fingertip for sheerer application. The texture was thin, fluid, and easy to spread out and blend without it becoming patchy. It dried down fast enough not to crease before it dried down, but I had enough time to work with it. The eyeshadow lasted for seven and a half hours before creasing faintly.
- Smashbox Turned On (PiP, ) is darker (95% similar).
- Too Faced Sugared Strawberry (LE, $16.00) is darker (95% similar).
- Juvia's Place Zoya (P, ) is darker (90% similar).
- MAC Paradisco (P, $17.00) is lighter (90% similar).
- Chanel Ultra Flesh (838) (P, $36.00) is lighter (90% similar).
- Make Up For Ever D750 Frosted Peach (P, $17.00) is warmer (90% similar).
- Urban Decay Freelove (P, $19.00) is darker, warmer (90% similar).
- Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk #3 (LE, ) is more shimmery, lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Make Up For Ever Molten (LE, ) is less shimmery (90% similar).
- Sephora Hippie Girl (223) (P, $8.00) is less shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
Water, Mica, Triethylhexanoin, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Silica, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Glycerin, Pentylene Glycol, Alcohol Denat., Acrylates Copolymer, Sodium Acrylate/Sodium Acryloyldimethyl Taurate Copolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Isohexadecane, Glyceryl Stearate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, PEG-100 Stearate, Triceteareth-4 Phosphate, Glycol Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Peg-2 Stearate, Polysorbate 80, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Ethylhexylglycerin, Sorbitan Oleate, Sodium Polyacrylate, Xanthan Gum, Tin Oxide, BHT, Carmine (Ci 75470), Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491).
Tini Kini is a light, pinky-mauve base with blue-to-green shifting sparkle and pearl. It had medium coverage in one layer, but it was extremely metallic, so when the light reflected off of the product, it was hard to tell that it wasn’t actually opaque. The texture was smooth, lightweight, and thin without being watery. I was able to apply it, spread it out, and diffuse the edges. It wore well for eight hours on me before starting to crease. The iridescent effect was one of the more noticeable/stronger impact types of this shade that I’ve come across.
- Tarte Wild at Heart (LE, $22.00) is cooler (90% similar).
- Viseart Celestial (GPV2 #3) (LE, ) is lighter (90% similar).
- Colour Pop Flotsam (LE, $4.50) is warmer (90% similar).
- Colour Pop Close to You (P, $8.00) is more shimmery, cooler (85% similar).
- Colour Pop The Big 3 (P, $4.50) is lighter, brighter, more pigmented (85% similar).
- Sydney Grace The Greatest Gift (P, $6.00) is less shimmery, darker, cooler (85% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty Raw Jade (Left) (LE, ) is lighter, brighter, warmer (85% similar).
- Sugarpill Lumi (P, $13.00) is lighter, brighter (90% similar).
- Colour Pop New Magic (LE, $5.00) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Tarte Create (LE, ) is less shimmery, darker (85% similar).
Water, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Butylene Glycol, Silica, Diglycerin, PEG-240/HDI Copolymer Bis-Decyltetradeceth-20 Ether, Glycerin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Phenoxyethanol, Tin Oxide, Ethylhexylglycerin, Potassium Laurate, BHT, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491).