Fenty Beauty Chocolate Swiller Toast’d Swirl Bronzer ($42.00 for 0.42 oz.) is a medium-dark brown with warm, reddish undertones and contrasting, gold and copper shimmer throughout that gave it a lightly metallic sheen on my skin.
- Opaque coverage
- Smooth, almost wet feel, no powderiness but not stiff
- Blendable, easy to apply
- Long-wearing (8.5 hours)
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- MAC Miel de Azhar (LE, $37.00) is lighter (95% similar).
- Anastasia Desert (P, $22.00) is darker, cooler (95% similar).
- OFRA Blind the Haters (P, $29.00) is more shimmery, cooler (95% similar).
- Milk Makeup Glazed (P, $28.00) is more shimmery, lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Becca Chocolate Geode (P, $38.00) is darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Dior Copper (LE, ) is lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- Wet 'n' Wild Awesome Blossom (P, ) is darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Makeup by Mario Bronze (P, $28.00) is darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Huda Beauty Helios (P, $55.00) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- Inglot J203 Luminous (LE, $23.00) is more shimmery, lighter, cooler (90% similar).
$42.00/0.42 oz. - $100.00 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to have "high-impact, multi-dimensional radiance" that can be used on face and body that has a "creamy, lightweight texture that melts into skin." They were pigmented, blendable, and easy to apply to bare skin or over foundation with decent wear (about eight and a half hours). The texture was almost wet to the touch; smooth, lightweight, and not at all powdery but a brush picked up product evenly.
Browse all of our Fenty Beauty Toast'd Swirl Bronzer swatches.
Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Dimethicone, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Boron Nitride, Diisostearyl Malate, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Mica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Pentylene Glycol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Tin Oxide, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499).
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.