Be My Sunlight
Essence Be My Sunlight Pure Nude Highlighter ($4.99 for 0.23 oz.) is a soft, golden peach with warm undertones and a metallic sheen. It had semi-opaque, buildable pigmentation paired with a soft, slightly dusty consistency that had a bit of excess powder that kicked up in the pan, but it ended up applying quite well to bare skin. I worried the powder was going to be drier or go on unevenly on my cheeks, but the highlighter applied evenly, blended out easily along the edges, and did not appear dry/dusty on. It lasted nicely for eight hours on me before it started to show signs of fading.
- Tom Ford Beauty Flicker (Top) (PiP, ) is cooler (95% similar).
- Anastasia Sunray (LE, ) is more shimmery, lighter, cooler (95% similar).
- Dose of Colors Fuego (LE, $28.00) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- ColourPop The Real Thing (LE, $8.00) is lighter (95% similar).
- Physicians Formula Champagne (P, $10.99) is lighter (95% similar).
- Anastasia Dripping in Gold (LE, ) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- Too Faced Pineapple Paradise (Highlighter) (PiP, ) is lighter (90% similar).
- Cover FX Moonlight (LE, ) is less shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Charlotte Tilbury Magic Star (LE, $45.00) is more shimmery, darker, warmer (90% similar).
- OFRA Rodeo Drive (P, $29.00) is more shimmery, lighter (90% similar).