Dose of Colors Bathe Highlighter ($28.00 for 0.41 oz.) is a medium, rosy copper with warm undertones and a high-shine, metallic finish. It was richly pigmented with a smooth, creamy texture that was dense but not difficult to pick up product with using a brush. The powder applied evenly to my cheek bones and diffused easily without losing intensity. The finish was very shiny and reflective but did not seem to accentuate my skin’s natural texture. It wore well for eight and a half hours on me.
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- Sydney Grace Allegro (P, $9.00) is lighter (95% similar).
- Estee Lauder Modern Mercury (LE, $65.00) is more muted (90% similar).
- Sydney Grace Morning Glory (P, $9.00) is lighter (90% similar).
- Bobbi Brown Pink Quartz (P, $46.00) is warmer (90% similar).
- ColourPop Might Be (P, $10.00) is darker, warmer (90% similar).
- Bobbi Brown Tawny Glow (P, $48.00) is more muted (90% similar).
- Sydney Grace Shooting Star (LE, $8.00) is darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Laura Mercier Temptation (LE, $45.00) is warmer (90% similar).
- Morphe Boom (P, $14.00) is warmer (90% similar).
- MAC Superb (P, $37.00) is warmer (90% similar).
$28.00/0.41 oz. - $68.29 Per Ounce
Per the brand, the powder highlighter is supposed to be "packed with color" and "give the skin a radiant illuminated glow." Both shades were intensely pigmented with shiny, metallic finishes achieved in a single layer. The powders were dense, creamy, and smooth, which made them blendable and easy to apply. On my skin, they didn't emphasize my skin's natural texture as the shine was very smooth and reflective, but they were definitely an intense highlighting formula. Both shades wore well for eight and a half hours on me.
Browse all of our Dose of Colors Highlighter swatches.
Mica, Triethylhexanoin, Zinc Stearate, Lauroyl Lysine, Magnesium Myristate, Zinc Myristate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexyl Glycerin, Hexylene Glycol. May Contain: +/- Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499).
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.