Dose of Colors Statemint Blush ($22.00 for 0.14 oz.) is a medium pink with subtle, warm undertones and a matte finish. It had good color payoff in a single layer, but it had a tendency to darken and fade after initial application, so it was not a shade that showed up well on my skin tone but I suspect will be just fine on those lighter than me. The consistency was soft, a little dusty in the pan, but it applied evenly and smoothly to the cheeks while blending out without difficulty. It wore well for seven hours on me before fading slightly.
- Milani Berry Rays #4 (PiP, ) is darker (95% similar).
- MAC Wall of Desire (LE, $24.00) (95% similar).
- Colour Pop Trickery (DC, $8.00) is warmer (95% similar).
- NARS Kingpin (LE, $30.00) is cooler (95% similar).
- Physicians Formula Natural (P, $12.99) is darker (95% similar).
- NARS Make Believe (LE, $30.00) is darker (90% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty Violet Argente (Blush) (LE, $60.00) is darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Catrice La Vie En Rose (P, $5.99) is cooler (90% similar).
- LORAC Wavelength (LE, ) is darker (90% similar).
- Chanel Sakura (87) (LE, $45.00) is lighter (90% similar).
Mica Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) Mica Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride Dimethicone Synthetic Wax Carmine (CI 75470) PTFE Hydrogenated Lecithin Boron Nitride Iseicosane Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140) Polyethylene Iron Oxides (CI 77492) Kaolin