Dose of Colors Statemint Blush ($22.00 for 0.14 oz.) is a medium pink with subtle, warm undertones and a matte finish. It had good color payoff in a single layer, but it had a tendency to darken and fade after initial application, so it was not a shade that showed up well on my skin tone but I suspect will be just fine on those lighter than me. The consistency was soft, a little dusty in the pan, but it applied evenly and smoothly to the cheeks while blending out without difficulty. It wore well for seven hours on me before fading slightly.
- ColourPop Trickery (DC, $8.00) is warmer (95% similar).
- NARS Kingpin (LE, $30.00) is cooler (95% similar).
- Milani Berry Rays #4 (PiP, ) is darker (95% similar).
- MAC Wall of Desire (LE, $24.00) (95% similar).
- Physicians Formula Natural (P, $12.99) is darker (95% similar).
- Zoeva PK020 (P, ) is cooler (90% similar).
- ColourPop Why, Hello (P, $8.00) is darker, more muted (90% similar).
- Hourglass Surreal Effect (LE, $40.00) is more muted (90% similar).
- Clinique Pink Honey Pop (P, $21.00) is more muted (90% similar).
- MAC Cheeky Bugger (LE, $24.00) is darker, more muted (90% similar).
Mica Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891) Mica Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride Dimethicone Synthetic Wax Carmine (CI 75470) PTFE Hydrogenated Lecithin Boron Nitride Iseicosane Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140) Polyethylene Iron Oxides (CI 77492) Kaolin
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.