Dose of Colors Desi x Katy Chasing the Sun Supreme Glow Highlighter Review & Swatches
Chasing the Sun
Dose of Colors Chasing the Sun Supreme Glow Highlighter ($28.00 for 0.25 oz.) is a medium copper with warm, golden shimmer and a reddish-brown undertone. The consistency was soft, smooth, and lightly creamy with a more emollient base that seemed to give it a smoother appearance (and didn’t emphasize my skin’s natural texture) when applied to my skin. It applied best with a moderately dense brush to buff it into my skin for the most even application. It had nearly opaque pigmentation that stayed on well for eight and a half hours on me.
- NABLA Cosmetics Lucent Jungle (P, $26.00) is less shimmery, cooler (95% similar).
- MAC Miel de Azhar (LE, $44.00) is less shimmery, darker (95% similar).
- LYS Beauty Fearless (P, $19.00) is darker (95% similar).
- Chanel Cuivre Dore (897) (LE, $120.00) is darker (95% similar).
- Fenty Beauty Champagne Heist (P, $25.00) is less shimmery, cooler (95% similar).
- Estee Lauder Solar Crush (LE, $47.00) is more shimmery, darker (95% similar).
- Physicians Formula Rose Gold (P, $10.99) is darker, cooler (95% similar).
- Anastasia Sunset Aura (P, $25.00) is cooler (95% similar).
- NARS Nude Revue (LE, $30.00) is lighter (95% similar).
- Haus Labs Golden Pyrite (P, $40.00) is less shimmery (95% similar).
Mica, Triethylhexanoin, Magnesium Myristate, Zinc Stearate, Caprylic Capric Triglyceride, Lauroyl Lysine, Silica, Zinc Myristate, Tin Oxide, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate. May Contain: +/- Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491/CI 77492).
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.
Comments on this post are closed.
Chasing The Sun is literally like a bit of a suntanned glow in a pan! I like it a lot. But still, I prefer Mírame over it, I think. This one I would love for summer more than going into winter.