Chasing the Sun
Dose of Colors Chasing the Sun Supreme Glow Highlighter ($28.00 for 0.25 oz.) is a medium copper with warm, golden shimmer and a reddish-brown undertone. The consistency was soft, smooth, and lightly creamy with a more emollient base that seemed to give it a smoother appearance (and didn’t emphasize my skin’s natural texture) when applied to my skin. It applied best with a moderately dense brush to buff it into my skin for the most even application. It had nearly opaque pigmentation that stayed on well for eight and a half hours on me.
- Estee Lauder Solar Crush (LE, $47.00) is more shimmery, darker (95% similar).
- Anastasia Sunset Aura (P, $25.00) is cooler (95% similar).
- Physicians Formula Rose Gold (P, $10.99) is darker, cooler (95% similar).
- NABLA Cosmetics Lucent Jungle (P, $26.00) is less shimmery, cooler (95% similar).
- Persona Del Mar (P, $24.00) is less shimmery (95% similar).
- Fenty Beauty Champagne Heist (P, $25.00) is less shimmery, cooler (95% similar).
- MAC Gold Deposit (P, $34.00) is darker (95% similar).
- Inglot J203 Luminous (LE, $23.00) is more shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- Urban Decay Rhaegal (LE, $26.00) is less shimmery, darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Milk Makeup Glazed (P, $28.00) is less shimmery, darker (90% similar).
Mica, Triethylhexanoin, Magnesium Myristate, Zinc Stearate, Caprylic Capric Triglyceride, Lauroyl Lysine, Silica, Zinc Myristate, Tin Oxide, Phenoxyethanol, Tocopheryl Acetate. May Contain: +/- Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491/CI 77492).