Warm Sunrise (004)
Dior Warm Sunrise (004) DiorSkin Mineral Nude Bronze Bronzing Powder ($48.00 for 0.35 oz.) is a medium brown with warm, yellow undertones and a satin finish. The bronzer took on a natural finish–not quite luminous but more than matte–when applied and blended out on my skin.
The consistency felt soft and silky to the touch with a smidgen of powderiness in the pan, but it did not translate on my skin. I had no trouble diffusing and blending out the bronzer, and it was easy to get more or less coverage based on my preference. It had more semi-opaque pigmentation in a single layer, which was definitely buildable to full coverage with a heavier handed approach or a second layer. It wore well for eight hours on me before fading slightly.
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- Too Faced Sunny Honey (PiP, ) is lighter (95% similar).
- Tarte Park Ave. Princess #2 (LE, ) is warmer (95% similar).
- bareMinerals The Skinny Dip (PiP, $24.00) is darker (95% similar).
- Estee Lauder Saffron Sun (LE, $65.00) is lighter (95% similar).
- Colour Pop 310 (P, $8.00) is less shimmery, darker, warmer (95% similar).
- Dolce and Gabbana Desert (P, $51.00) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- Marc Jacobs Beauty Tantric (P, $49.00) is lighter (95% similar).
- Tarte Solo (-, ) is more shimmery, lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Colour Pop CA Dreaming (P, $8.00) is darker (90% similar).
- Fenty Beauty Shady Biz (P, $30.00) is less shimmery, darker, warmer (90% similar).
$48.00/0.35 oz. - $137.14 Per Ounce
The newest iteration of the brand's powder bronzer is available in six shades. The formula is supposed to "enhance the complexion" with "golden or rosy hues [that] may be applied with varying intensity. Three shades have rosier tones (indicated by "Soft" in the shade name) and three shades have more golden tones (indicated by "Warm" in the shade name). The texture of the powders were excellent--soft, silky, and blendable--and easy to work with as I could easily use a lighter or heavier hand to achieve the right level of coverage, but I'd describe the coverage as semi-opaque in a single layer with a "normal" hand and bronzing brush (which are often denser). They lasted for eight hours on me.
Browse all of our Dior DiorSkin Mineral Nude Bronze Bronzing Powder swatches.