Dior Pink Riviera Forever Couture Luminizer ($48.00 for 0.21 oz.) is a soft, rosy copper with moderate, warm undertones and a smooth, luminous sheen, which didn’t emphasize my skin’s natural texture.
- Opaque pigmentation
- Moderately-dense, slightly firm texture (gel-powder hybrid formula)
- Melts on skin when blended out
- Best used with moderately-dense brush, blendable
- Longer-wearing (eight to nine hours is typical)
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- MAC Fortune Teller/Blizzard Wizard (LE, $38.00) is less shimmery (95% similar).
- ColourPop Andalasia (LE, $8.00) is more shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- Laura Mercier Temptation (LE, $45.00) is more shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Pat McGrath Champagne Gold (LE, $60.00) is less shimmery, lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- Lancome Rose Twinkle #2 (LE, ) is more shimmery, darker (85% similar).
- OFRA Blissful (P, $29.00) is more shimmery, darker, warmer (85% similar).
- Sydney Grace Morning Glory (P, $9.00) is more shimmery, darker (85% similar).
- Sydney Grace Allegro (P, $9.00) is more shimmery, darker, cooler (80% similar).
- MAC Superb (P, $37.00) is more shimmery, darker (80% similar).
$48.00/0.21 oz. - $228.57 Per Ounce
It was described as having a "multidimensional glow" that "blend[ed] seamlessly" and was long-wearing. The formula felt like it was a gel-powder formula, which was indicated by its slightly firmer, almost stiff, feel in the pan, but there was no powderiness, and the product picked up well with a moderately-dense brush. Once on, the powder almost "melted" on my skin, which gave it a particularly seamless look that was never dry or dusty.
The pigmentation ranged from shade to shade but were typically semi-opaque to opaque, buildable, and easy to work with by using a lighter or heavier hand to pick up product as desired. They lasted between eight and nine hours on me before fading visibly.
The powders were floral-scented.
Browse all of our Dior Forever Couture Luminizer swatches.