Nude Glow (001)
Dior Nude Glow (001) DiorSkin Nude Luminizer ($48.00 for 0.21 oz.) is a soft, light peach with warm undertones and a luminous sheen. It was richly pigmented with a soft, smooth texture that was dense and more firmly-pressed, which ensured there was no dustiness, but it seemed a little more yielding to a brush compared to the other shades, so this was very easy to apply and blend out on my skin. The highlighter applied evenly to bare skin, didn’t emphasize my skin’s natural texture, and lasted for a solid eight and a half hours on me.
- Benefit Cookie (P, $30.00) is more shimmery, lighter, warmer (95% similar).
- Morphe Spark (P, $14.00) is lighter, warmer (90% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty Soleil d'Ambre (Highlighter) (LE, ) is lighter (90% similar).
- Lancome Rose Twinkle #3 (LE, ) is darker, cooler (90% similar).
- Becca Ocean Glow (LE, $38.00) is less shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Colour Pop Gnomie (P, $7.00) is more shimmery (90% similar).
- Tarte Snow Kissed (LE, $28.00) is more shimmery, darker (90% similar).
- Smashbox Shimmer (LE, ) is warmer (90% similar).
- Tarte Moonlight (PiP, ) is less shimmery, lighter (90% similar).
- Glossier Play Platinum Rose (P, $20.00) is less shimmery, lighter, warmer (90% similar).
$48.00/0.21 oz. - $228.57 Per Ounce
It's a new line of powder highlighters that are supposed to give the "face a multidimensional glow" with a "high concentration of shimmering pigments." It's an update on their previous Luminizers but with lighter-weight packaging (and no included brush, which wasn't anything to write home about anyway!) and a lower price. The ingredient list seemed to be the same, and by touch, they seemed to be nearly the same--I felt like the updated version seemed a smidgen drier/more firmly pressed but it was barely noticeable and a couple were a little lighter/darker swatched but may simply have reflected more or less light in the particular shot as there was little difference on my skin. They had medium to opaque color coverage that applied well, lasted for eight hours, and blended out easily. The texture was denser, smooth to the touch, but firmer (so no powderiness) but require a moderately dense brush and/or medium hand to pick up product.
Browse all of our Dior DiorSkin Nude Luminizer swatches.