Dior Midnight Wish Rouge Blush (Shimmer) ($45.00 for 0.14 oz.) is a medium gold with warm, yellow undertones and a metallic sheen with faint sparkles. There seemed to be a slight rosiness to it as it looked a bit coppery at certain angles (when it wasn’t reflecting light as much). It had a smooth, lightly creamy texture that was denser and firmer in the pan, but it wasn’t stiff or thick, so it was still easy to pick up with a brush and blended out easily on my skin. It yielded a strong shine that was bordering on metallic, and it seemed to emphasize skin’s natural texture when worn at semi-opaque to opaque coverage levels. It stayed on nicely for nine hours on me before fading noticeably.
- Laura Mercier Addiction (P, $45.00) is cooler (95% similar).
- MAC Whisper of Gilt (P, $37.00) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- Dior Transatlantique (LE, $58.00) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- ColourPop The Real Thing (LE, $8.00) is lighter (95% similar).
- Charlotte Tilbury Magic Star (LE, $45.00) is more shimmery, warmer (95% similar).
- ColourPop 1st Prize (LE, $8.00) is less shimmery (95% similar).
- ColourPop Electric Slide (DC, $8.00) is more shimmery, darker (95% similar).
- Make Up For Ever #02 (P, $39.00) is lighter (95% similar).
- Wet 'n' Wild Precious Petals (LE, $4.99) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- Looxi Beauty Luxe (P, $7.50) is more shimmery, lighter, warmer (95% similar).