Dior Hologlam (601) Rouge Blush ($46.00 for 0.23 oz.) has a light-medium, peachy-coral base with flecks of iridescent pink and violet sparkle throughout a more satin-like finish. It had medium, buildable pigmentation that applied evenly to bare skin and blended out readily.
On my skin tone, the color came through subtly, but the shimmer/sheen was more noticeable as it contrasted against the base color and my skin tone. It seemed a touch drier and a little more powdery than the original release but the effect and color were quite similar once on my skin. This shade lasted nicely for eight and a half hours before fading a bit.
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- ColourPop Mr. Wind (LE, $8.00) is more shimmery, lighter, warmer (85% similar).
- MAC Sippin' on Stars (LE, $31.00) is darker, warmer (85% similar).
- Cover FX Spiced Cinnamon (Right) (PiP, ) is less shimmery (85% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty Solar Exposure (Blush) (LE, $60.00) is less shimmery, lighter, cooler (85% similar).
- MAC Miss Cupcake (LE, ) is less shimmery, lighter, warmer (85% similar).
- Too Faced Strobeberry (Highlighter) (PiP, ) is more shimmery, darker (85% similar).
- Anastasia Kitty Kat (LE, ) is more shimmery, darker, warmer (80% similar).
- Hourglass Luminous Glow (LE, $40.00) is less shimmery, lighter, warmer (80% similar).
- ColourPop Kelp Me (LE, $5.00) is darker, cooler (80% similar).
- Persona Georgia (P, $22.00) is less shimmery, warmer (80% similar).
$46.00/0.23 oz. - $200.00 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to have "intense, ultra-pigmented color that lasts," though under "formula," the brand states that it has "bold, yet buildable color." Most of the shades I tried were quite pigmented, but the denser, smoother consistency of the powder made it possible to apply less for more buildable coverage as they weren't too powdery nor too stiff in the pan to work with. They applied easily, blended out well, and stayed on for eight to nine hours on me. The powders did have a floral scent to them, though I did not notice the scent when applied to my skin (more in the compact).
Browse all of our Dior Rouge Blush swatches.
#15958 TALC ● CALCIUM SODIUM BOROSILICATE ● POLYETHYLENE ● SILICA ● PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM (MINERAL OIL) ● ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE ● POLYMETHYLSILSESQUIOXANE ● ZINC STEARATE ● SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE ● TIN OXIDE ● PENTYLENE GLYCOL ● SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE ● CAPRYLYL GLYCOL ● PARFUM (FRAGRANCE) ● BHT ● LINALOOL ● LIMONENE ● CITRONELLOL ● TOCOPHEROL ● [+/- CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE) ● CI 77491 (IRON OXIDES) ● CI 73360 (RED 30 LAKE)]
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.