Coral Flight (462)
Dior Coral Flight (462) Rouge Blush ($44.00 for 0.23 oz.) is a bright, medium coral with moderate, warm undertones and a satin finish. The consistency was smooth, moderately dense but not heavy or too firmly-pressed into the pan, and blendable, which ensured it was easy to work with on bare skin as well as on top of foundation. It had mostly opaque, buildable color coverage that applied evenly and lasted nicely for eight and a half hours before fading noticeably.
FURTHER READING: Formula Overview for details on general performance and characteristics (like scent).
- ColourPop Palatial (LE, $12.00) is less shimmery, darker (95% similar).
- Tarte Mod (LE, $29.00) is lighter (95% similar).
- ColourPop 25/8 (P, $8.00) is less shimmery, more muted (95% similar).
- Tom Ford Beauty Explicit Flush (Right) (PiP, ) is cooler (95% similar).
- Chanel Coco Code (LE, $70.00) is more shimmery (95% similar).
- Cover FX Spiced Cinnamon (Left) (PiP, ) is less shimmery, darker (95% similar).
- ColourPop Virtual Reality (LE, $8.00) is less shimmery, darker (95% similar).
- ColourPop Growth Flirt (P, $8.00) is less shimmery, darker, less glossy (95% similar).
- Rose Inc Anemone (P, $18.00) is more shimmery, warmer, glossier (90% similar).
- ColourPop Totes (P, $8.00) is more shimmery, darker (90% similar).
$48.00/0.22 oz. - $218.18 Per Ounce
The formula is supposed to have a "silky" and "lightweight" texture that's long-wearing and have "buildable" intensity. The blushes had a smooth, lightweight consistency that was finely-milled, though not as silky as I would have expected, without being too powdery nor too firmly-pressed into the pan.
The majority of the shades I tested had medium, buildable pigmentation that was hard to over-do but could definitely be intensified for higher coverage if desired. They applied evenly and blended out without issue, and they seemed to sit well on my skin with a semi-matte finish or higher. The more shimmery shades were still more low-level and had a sheen rather than overt shimmer that yielded a more metallic finish.
On my skin, most of the hues I trialed lasted eight hours before showing signs of fading. There was a soft, floral scent to the powders.
Browse all of our Dior Rouge Blush swatches.
#15078/A TALC • POLYETHYLENE • SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE • PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM (MINERAL OIL) • ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE • POLYMETHYLSILSESQUIOXANE • ZINC STEARATE • PENTYLENE GLYCOL • SODIUM DEHYDROACETATE • CAPRYLYL GLYCOL • TIN OXIDE • PARFUM (FRAGRANCE) • TOCOPHEROL • LINALOOL • LIMONENE • CITRONELLOL • [+/- CI 15850 (RED 6, RED 7, RED 7 LAKE) • CI 15985 (YELLOW 6, YELLOW 6 LAKE) • CI 19140 (YELLOW 5, YELLOW 5 LAKE) • CI 42090 (BLUE 1 LAKE) • CI 45410 (RED 27, RED 27 LAKE, RED 28 LAKE) • CI 73360 (RED 30, RED 30 LAKE) • CI 77007 (ULTRAMARINES) • CI 77163 (BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE) • CI 77288 (CHROMIUM OXIDE GREENS) • CI 77289 (CHROMIUM HYDROXIDE GREEN) • CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES) • CI 77510 (FERRIC FERROCYANIDE, FERRIC AMMONIUM FERROCYANIDE) • CI 77742 (MANGANESE VIOLET) • CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE)]
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.