Dior Coral (004) Backstage Rosy Glow Blush ($37.00 for 0.16 oz.) is a light-medium coral-orange with warm undertones and a satin finish. Once applied and blended out, the finish was very skin-like–not flat matte but not overly shimmery or even pearlescent to the eye.
The powder felt smooth to the touch, dense and firm a bit, but it wasn’t stiff to work with and picked up well with a brush. It had opaque color coverage that applied evenly and blended out nicely along the edges. The formula was intended to “react” with the natural oils of my skin to create a “custom” effect, and it darkened slightly on my skin but didn’t drastically differ in color to my eye. It stayed on well for nine hours before showing signs of fading.
- ColourPop Inner Blush (PiP, $8.00) is lighter (95% similar).
- Essence Satin Coral (P, $2.99) is lighter (95% similar).
- ColourPop Shortbread (PiP, $8.00) is less shimmery, cooler (95% similar).
- Persona Georgia (P, $22.00) is more shimmery, lighter, cooler (90% similar).
- MAC Simply Bliss (LE, $24.00) is more shimmery, lighter, brighter (90% similar).
- Kaja Pink Cloud (PiP, ) is less shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- Viseart Coral #1 (PiP, ) is less shimmery, brighter (90% similar).
- Melt Cosmetics Honey Thief (P, $22.00) is less shimmery, cooler (90% similar).
- Rare Beauty Bliss (P, $20.00) is less shimmery (90% similar).
- Tarte Slay Bells (LE, $29.00) is less shimmery, more muted (90% similar).
Talc, Mica, Dimethicone, Methyl Methacrylate Crosspolymer, Zinc Stearate, Pentylene Glycol, Sodium Dehydroacetate, Lauroyl Lysine, Caprylyl Glycol, Parfum (Fragrance), Citronellol, [+/-: Ci 15850 (Red 6, Red 7, Red 7 Lake), Ci 15985 (Yellow 6, Yellow 6 Lake), Ci 19140 (Yellow 5, Yellow 5 Lake), Ci 42090 (Blue 1 Lake), Ci 45410 (Red 27, Red 27 Lake, Red 28 Lake), Ci 73360 (Red 30, Red 30 Lake), Ci 77007 (Ultramarines), Ci 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride), Ci 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens), Ci 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499 (Iron Oxides), Ci 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide, Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), Ci 77742 (Manganese Violet), Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide)].
Disclaimer: Ingredient lists are as available by the brand (or retailer) at the time of publishing. Please always check product packaging, if it exists, for the ingredient list applicable to the product you're purchasing, or the brand or retailer's website for the most up-to-date ingredient list.